Kainos Recruitment Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kainos Recruitment Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Kainos

4.0

Recruitment Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kainos (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Ghosted After Final Interview

I hope this would help somebody. First of all, I really wanted this job and I truly believe I did my best by dedicated my time in researching about a company and take a day off. I submitted my application online, I did complete assessments online, had a 30 minute phone interview and had 2 hours in person interview with senior recruiter and a head of Talent Acquisition. The first thing that upset me was that I had to wait 30 min for my final interview because they were interviewing somebody else and offered him/her a job. Second, during interview they said "even if you do not get a job we want you to share your best experience on Glassdoor, we want to have 5* reviews". Which I find very unprofessional. Finally, after the interview I sent 2 thank you letters to both recruiters and heard nothing back, during the interview they mentioned that they will let me know about their decision later that week. After week past, I emailed again and was totally ignored. If you treat candidates poorly during the recruiting process, they’re going to tell their friends. You could get away with that in 2009, but you can’t get away with it in 2020. How can you build a new Recruitment team in Atlanta if your company's recruiters don't have high standards. It only takes 5 minutes to write an email. Total waste of time ...

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kainos

Recruitment Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kainos (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

Where to start with this story---I applied online and two weeks later was phone interviewed. The phone interview was great and very informative. I also completed an online assessment prior to the phone interview. I really took the time to research the company and after my phone interview I went into the interview confident and excited at the possibility of working at such a wonderful place.

The following week I interviewed at a co-working space (odd but went with it) by 2 upper level employees. When I arrived the front desk informed me I was not on the books and neither was Kainos. I sat awkwardly for some time in the lobby until my interviewees finally arrived. The interview was quick but I thought it went really well. There was also a mysterious vibe around it as if the decisions had already been made but they had to honor their commitment to interview me.

I was ghosted. I was told in person and via response of my thank you email that I would be told I would know by the end of the week if I was given and offer or not. Considering I had to take time off from my place of employment the least I could be given was a "No" and I could move on with my life. Also, I had to pay $9 for parking. I just now after 4+ weeks of no response received a rejection which led me to write this review. I find it almost comical for me to receive this and wonder if they actually thought I was awaiting their response. Oh boy. Not a good process at all considering the company culture and the website.

After much self-convincing and feeling defeated, I realized I saved myself a headache and hope this review does help someone else too!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.