Kainos Product Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kainos Product Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Kainos

Product Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kainos (Phoneton, OH (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Screening interview then a second phone interview. Advised 90% of CV’s get rejected - I think that comment was designed to make me feel “special” but came across as arrogant - red flag. Went through the 2nd interview, very leading questions, pushed to answer a certain way and interviewer obviously didn’t have my CV in front of him and was calling on a mobile from somewhere noisy. Another red flag. Again found the whole experience quite arrogant. Despite following up I received no communication or feedback at all. Overall I just saw red flags throughout the whole experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kainos

Product Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kainos in October 2016.

Interview

Very smooth & professional interview process. It didn't feel like an interview where the hiring company is looking for your mistakes, it felt more like a professional conversation, dialogue regarding possible work-related scenarios, etc.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you knew that you don't have the capacity to handle all your assignments?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.