Kainos Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Kainos Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Kainos

1 Interview Review

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kainos.

Interview

This review is for the Formulate Group, owned by Kainos.

While the process started off okay, there was very little information available on the subsequent stages. It also became quickly clear that the job description that was advertised did not really match up to what the interviewees had to say about the job. It felt slightly misleading. It also started looking like the management team have very little knowledge and understanding of the core skills required for the job which made the conversation around their marketing tech stack very confusing. Questions about progression within the company and the role were not answered very well. In fact, in the first stage of interview, the team could not even answer simple questions, for example, the reporting structure around the role (it is NOT a new role within the org).

The most unprofessional part of the interview process is that after wasting my time for two stages of interview, they did not even have the courtesy to let me know that the role has been filled. It was not until I chased the TA team 3 times that someone got back to me saying 'Oh, we have already hired somebody for this role'.

Looking at Glassdoor reviews now, I totally see a pattern. They do not seem to care much about candidate experience which tells you a lot about the company culture in general. Dodged a bullet there.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.