Kainos Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 75 of over 75 interviews

Recruitment Agency19%
Campus Recruiting9%
HardAverageEasy

Kainos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kainos

Interview

The interviews were very laid back and easy. I felt like they were trying to find the right person rather than grilling about skills which was appreciated. Everyone I spoke to was very nice, and I was offered the job by the hiring manager and I accepted. However the communication between them and recruitment was incredibly poor, and recruitment paused and reviewed the role 4 days after being offered the job, with very little certainty going forward. I found a new job in this time but it was incredibly stressful and the onus was on me to be the go between with the hiring manager and recruitment. This reflected very badly on the company who pride themselves on a their people first culture, buy when it came to putting that into practice - was sadly missing. Based on my experience, I can’t recommend Kainos.

Interview Questions
  • Time management and organisational skills
    Answer Question

Kainos

Application

I interviewed at Kainos

Interview

There was a one-on-one interview with two members of the team, followed by a group-based scenario discussion that are noted by another two people. It was simple, straightforward, and relatively friendly — hassle-free.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Kainos, and why do you want to work here?

Kainos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kainos in Nov 2021

Interview

They ask the standard interview question like what you know about the company, your competencies and how you learned from your failures. The next stage was a coding interview where a developer wanted you to talk about how to go about making a password checker. Then there is a group task/assessment

Interview Questions
  • Q: How did you from a mistake using an example you have been through

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kainos (Belfast, Northern Ireland) in Oct 2021

Interview

Short technical assessment (done by a recruiter) followed by technical interview. Straight forward, presented myself and my current projects via video call. Interview panel had no follow up questions, only a few set competency questions (10 Mins).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kainos

Application

I interviewed at Kainos

Interview

Two part interview process (all online). Individual interview and then a group activity, group activity involved making a decision together as a group while they watched and assessed you on how you worked together. Pretty standard interview process but there was a lot of competition for the role. Gave feedback after the intervie which was helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kainos

Application

I interviewed at Kainos

Interview

Easy and safe. Answered all of my questions and concerns. Took approximately 2 hours before I knew if I was hired. Great pay and complete benefits package as well as vacation

Interview Questions
  • Most important part of belong an employee

Kainos

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kainos

Interview

Good smooth process from application to the final interview stage being arranged. Just two stages, with members of the talent team. Unfortunately I had to pull out near the end of the process, but this was nothing on the process/company, just personal situation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Kainos

Application

I interviewed at Kainos

Interview

The process was 2 stage - initial screen followed by a detailed discussion. I was asked to do a presentation for the 2nd stage. The process was very straightforward and the recruiter kept me well informed during the process

Interview Questions
  • Typical competency based questions around various situations - STAR technique

Kainos

Application

I interviewed at Kainos

Interview

5 stage interview process starting with HR and then senior managers as you would expect. First few interviews were done over the phone or virtually and were all one to one.

Interview Questions
  • How many years have you been in sales and do you prefer hunting or farming?

Kainos

Application

I interviewed at Kainos

Interview

I sent my cv in, they contacted me through email and we scheduled an appointment for the interview. They were kind, told me a lot of information about the things that I am going to have to do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Interviews