KPMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at KPMG

7,020 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Interview with a managing director and director. First interview ended up being roughly 1 hour, all behavioral with lots of time for questions. Second interview was roughly 30 minutes and also behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Why KPMG?
      Why are you a good fit for the role?
      Why this role?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodcliff Lake, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (Woodcliff Lake, NJ (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

The process took around 5 weeks. I applied online, and within 2 weeks I had a phone interview. There was about 2 weeks between the phone interview and the super day. The super day was structured, with 3 interviews, some panels and breakfast. Very quick, and easy.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KPMG (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Very behavioral based. Just questions about your personality and how you react in certain situations. I went to the office in SF and did three interviews that day and got an offer the following week. They were very quick in getting back to me.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KPMG (Jacksonville, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I met recruiters on campus at a career fair. Shortly after applying for the internship I received an invite to a pre interview social followed by on campus interviews the next day. I had two 30 minute back to back interviews that included behavioral questions and very personable conversation. Both the dinner and interviews were extremely comfortable and much more relaxed than I anticipated. Most definitely prepare but this interview is in no way scary or uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in which you were given a project and had to delegate tasks to other team members successfully.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Interview

I went into the office and interviewed with 2 managers. I heard back very quickly. Overall was an easy and efficient process. I applied on their website and the whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

Interview

Pretty straightforward really.
    Initial phone cal for 20 min with recruiter
    Two days later, I was set up for 45 minutes interview with a Partner.
    3 days later, I was set up for two in-person interview but I traveled out of the country and it was rescheduled.
    Eventually had the interview when I returned. The two Partners were very nice. They made it more like a conversation and made me really comfortable.
    Two weeks after, recruiter got back to say the interview went well.
    Two weeks after, I got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Many situational and behavioral questions.
      Audit process
      Walkthrough
      Kind of projects you’ve performed
      The teams you have worked with.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG.

Interview

Just relax and show your communication skills, they will hire you if they feel great to stay with you. There will be two interviews, one is manager -interview, and the other is partner-interview. Mostly, if you pass the manager-interview, you will be hired.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KPMG (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Average behavior questions. Two back to back 30 minute interviews. One from a partner and one from a senior manager. They try to make you feel welcomed. Did not make it to second round.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KPMG (Telephone, TX (US)).

Interview

Overall there are 4 rounds after the screening. Interview panel does not know a lot of what they are asking and they hate if the interviewee knows more than them. They reject candidates because they know more and have better project exp

Contracts Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with KPMG. It was very straight forward and did not differ from any standard interview. The interviewer was very nice. I ultimately did not continue with the process because I received an alternate opportunity somewhere else.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.