Interview Question

Staff Engineer Interview

-Pune

LogicMonitor

Just leave a message here with the questions & I will post the solution in 5-10 minutes if I have got the same questions or I will write the solution if I know it. I got 3 coding problems to be done 90 minutes.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

8 Answers

Thanks for quick help, it helped me to clear the coding round. But is the use of CCAT now & how can I work on this?

Anonymous on

For CCAT one can prepare for mathematical aptitude questions, questions around the next number in the given series of numbers. Have some practise around simple simple probability, permutation/combination questions. You will also see many questions around the given figures where you need to identify the next figure or which figure doesn't match in the given list of figures. If you are Indian candidate then you will have 20 minutes to solve these 40 questions, else you will get 15 minutes to solve 50 questions. First part will be your Personality test with no time limit & you will get about 150 questions to select the right option as per your view. Second part is aptitude test & calculate the per question time for you & try to answer within that time only or else select your best possible wild guess. There is no negative marking. Now you have given the answers as per your understanding, later you will get the result as per their understanding. All The Best.

Anonymous on

I had 2 rounds - Round1 : General Java, ElasticSearch & RestService questions. Round2 : How will you have the counter of visitors, in your Rest based backend. Write some code. What & why will you chose ArrayList or LinkedList for the given scenario. Puzzle on coins flip in dark & divide them in 2 groups.

Anonymous on

If anyone gets logical reason for rejection or selection then please share as I have never got the feedback. Same here in LogicalMonitor, interviewer not giving the feedback.

Anonymous on

Don't believe useless people from Niravadhi Services & the company's recruiters. These people will speak to you sweetly in the start but will vanish without giving you the feedback, if you don't clear the round. In the start these characterless people talk about ethics a lot but you see their real character once you are not selected.

Anonymous on

does anybody remberes the type or domain of coading questions ???

Anonymous on

You will observe maximum people will say interview was easy or average , as your selection/rejection depends on other factors not interview majorly.

Anonymous on

Just don't believe on the positive reviews given by the candidates here. As you may notice that those might have got the offer, so giving positive or have been asked by the company to give the positive reviews. Means to give positive or negative reviews you need to tell some reasons & provide the kind of questions were asked. Or you got the offer just like that so happy & giving positive reviews?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.