Jimmy John's Business Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Jimmy John's Business Coach Interview Questions

Interviews at Jimmy John's

2.6

Business Coach Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

The interview was informal and felt more like a good conversation. The interview was mainly focused on ability to work with franchisees. Other than that it was mainly focused on company culture and buying in.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jimmy John's

Business Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

1st step: Phone interview to tell about process not really an interview. I ended it early because after hearing about how long i'd be gone from home I had to respectfully withdraw my application.

Interview Questions

• If I could go to Illinois for 3 week training and then a 10 week training somewhere else   1 Answer

Business Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Champaign, IL (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Over the phone interview, in person interview then you have to pay your own way and fly to interview with another person. Company is run like they are still in the 80s, in a modern day of video chat, why must you travel to interview face to face with someone plus pay out of your own pocket. Extensive travel is required for the position and you must lay out of pocket for everything. expense reports are done via mail (again living in the past). A company I worked for a decade ago had you scan expenses to expedite them. Jimmy Johns is still behind the curve. Be very cautious with this company and job, if these are a taste of things to come, i'm glad I didn't receive an offer after all the hassle I had to interview. One last bit, while traveling for the job I was told that you can expense up to $80 for a hotel a night. Good luck with finding hotel rooms at that price that aren't roach motels. I'll stick with my local deli's for quality sandwiches.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle extensive traveling? being away for at least 3-4 months from family   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Champaign, IL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

spoke with regional manager then had to travel to corporate for final interview. Lasted about an hour, took a tour of the office and then hopped back on a plane home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

set salary

Business Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

A lot of questions about what is needed to do the job correctly , what time it takes to do the job , and the details about the travel needed. Very interesting company with high goals and would be a fun place to work. We talked a lot about the growing areas concern in the company and how that would effect the travel and pay. Also the travel needed to train and certify.

Interview Questions

• Most of the normal questions and more about what you have done along with what you have in mind for your future goals. A good company with very good dedicated people that care about the future of the company and questions about your past. Questions go along with the process of the job to see if you are still interested as the training process and investment as it is long for both parties.   Answer Question

Business Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview in on the phone at first and it is at a exact time. I like a punctual company that I like. It is with a person that is very easy to talk to and asks good questions along with adding very interesting information on the company and it's growth. It is a good company with good people that care.

Interview Questions

• There is a lot travel job with this job. It is a lot of contact with people. Is that what I would like making new relationships every day. There is a lot of training out of town along with relocation in a general area. You would be paid salary plus a per mile rate at a very fair price.   1 Answer

I do not want to travel

Business Coach Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, a week later an in person interview occurred with the same person that interviewed me. After the in person interview, I was asked to go Champaign, IL, where the HQ is located, for my final interview. I had a great experience and I'm excited to be a part of the team.

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Champaign, IL (US)).

Interview

A couple of phone interviews then you have to pay your way to their offices in Champaign no matter where you live to maybe get the job...A real company would pay to get you there if they really wanted you to work for them. That's cheap and should have caused an alarm to go off in my head about what to expect later.

Interview Questions

• You have 30 minutes to get to this address for a drug test   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it. Year one is this much.

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Champaign, IL (US)).

Interview

I interviewed with the local Regional Director first, then interviewed with the VP in Champaign, IL shortly after.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Champaign, IL (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Initial interview with a Director and very informal. Main interview requires you to drive or fly to champaign, IL on your own dime to interview with a vice president. They will not offer the job on the spot but waits 30 min or so to start and keep corporate status quo on the side of corporate.

Interview Questions

• After Vice President reviews the job details, he asks, "So do you have any questions for me?" You must be casual, engaging, and must have multiple job related questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiations are not granted unless you were a Guerilla marketer prior.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.