Japan Tobacco International Trade Marketing Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Japan Tobacco International Trade Marketing Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Japan Tobacco International

2.0

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chisinau (Moldova)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Chisinau (Moldova)) in February 2015.

Interview

The first stage was a test of English knowledge + logic test; both were fairly easy and there was plenty of time to complete them.
Upon passing the first stage they invited me for an interview with the HR manager and line manager. The questions were standard, e.g. describe your previous experience, how would you characterize yourself etc., overall it was quite generalistic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Japan Tobacco International

Trade Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chisinau (Moldova)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Chisinau (Moldova)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 steps: 1. English test + IQ test, and then 2. Interview with the HR and line manager. The questions in the 2nd round were relatively easy and mainly focusing on background and previous experience; there were also a few questions on cultural fit. Everything was quite basic and there were no trick questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.