Japan Tobacco International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Japan Tobacco International Interview Questions

Interviews at Japan Tobacco International

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Bucharest (Romania)) in May 2019.

Interview

Language test + Marketing test + IQ Test . Interview with HR and Marketing manager. They asked me about my previous experience, about my motivation and desire to learn. Friendly atmosphere.

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

I interviewed at JTI in March 2019 in Manchester, UK. The interview had 3 steps and it lasts for 6 weeks. On the first step, someone from HR department contacted me by phone and also we had a face to face discussion about my experience and CV. Secondly, I went to the company office where I had an assignment and a face to face interview with the team lead who wanted know about my experience and another member who tested my behaviour in comparision with their core values. After 2 weeks I received a positive feedback and next week i had the last interview on phone with the global managers. The interview at the company office it was very nice. It tooks like 4 hours. We were a group of ppl applying for different roles. They presented us the team members and the office. We also had tea and biscuits.

Interview Questions

• 1. Give me an example when you did something and others benefit from it?
      2. Tell me about a time you contribute to your job
      3. Tell me about your experience
      4. What are your defects? But qualities?
      5. Tell me about how people would describe yourself
      6. Give me an example when you dealt with an irritate customer   1 Answer
    • At the end , they asked if I have questions for them.   1 Answer

Territory Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied through company website. I was called for an interview at head office. Person who took my interview was not professional at all. He was laughing while asking me questions as if I were some joke to him. He was even making jokes about JTI and how JTI is not a good place to work.

EHS Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Batangas, Batangas City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Batangas, Batangas City (Philippines)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview took me just one day for the initial and another day for the final interview. Right after the final interview I was already given an offer the same day and gave me time to negotiate.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualified for the position?   1 Answer
    • Why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Financial Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caloocan, Caloocan (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Caloocan, Caloocan (Philippines)) in November 2018.

Interview

its all about your self on how you to be motivate to the others and also i just accomplish an aim or purpose to success in life to help my family

Interview Questions

• how to to be a good person and good friendly to the other   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2018.

Interview

This was my longest interview ever.
    It started with a phone interview with the staffing agency and some basic document verification.
    After almost 45 days I got a call from the Staffing agency that JTI HR would like to take my first round interview, got interviewed by the HR next week.
    After couple of days invited for the technical acessment and Technical interview, I did exceptionally well.
    Again after 1 week got selected for the next round technical interview, and again invited for the 2nd round technical interview.
    Was interviewed by the Technical lead.
    After couple of days got an email to take the BI test.
    Then after a long waiting finally get a confirmation call from the JTI HR.

The process was bit long and it's worth it. Looking forward to join it soon.

Interview Questions

• If you have given to develop a software for which estimated development time is 7 days but client wants it within 4 days. How would you handle this?   Answer Question

Japan Tobacco International Response

26 Oct 2018 – HR Malaysia

Thank you for leaving a review about your interview experience at JTI Malaysia and seeing it through successfully to the end. We pride ourselves in recruiting the best talents we can find and our internal processes are geared towards doing so.

Like any organisation, there is always room to improve and we really appreciate your honest feedback on this which will help us assess any efficiency improvements that could be made.

We look forward to welcoming you to the JTI Family!

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2018.

Interview

Friendly and met more than four times over 9 months. Mainly are Japanese interviewers. Structured questions and very methodical. From 10 persons, they shortlisted 6 then 3 then 2. It seems to me that they prefer someone who is Japanese or who can speak Japanese.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Warsaw (Poland)) in May 2018.

Interview

First I have got a call from HR, then they sent Personal pshycological tests by e-mail to filled within from 2 to 3 days, then I passed through Skype interview, after one month the interview with job holder was scheduled. Overall it was quite classical style and methodology

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Good, thorough and informative. They wanted to ensure that the cultural fit was right on both sides. This was important to me as it was for them. Included in the Interview was a tour of the building, this was very nice. I had to Deconstruct my CV to demonstrate how I was the best person for the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any issues with waking for a tobacco company   1 Answer

Finance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Relaxed settings, professional. Talked about the role and current situation and aspirations.
    Interview lasted for approx 45 mins, and if successful a face to face interview would happen.

Interview Questions

• What are your views of working in the industry associated with JTI?   1 Answer