Japan Tobacco International Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Japan Tobacco International Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Japan Tobacco International

2.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

Good, thorough and informative. They wanted to ensure that the cultural fit was right on both sides. This was important to me as it was for them. Included in the Interview was a tour of the building, this was very nice. I had to Deconstruct my CV to demonstrate how I was the best person for the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any issues with waking for a tobacco company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Japan Tobacco International

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Taguig (Philippines)) in November 2014.

Interview

Just a phone call then instructed me to come to their office together with other interns. No formal interviews, just a basic (tell me about yourself, motivation, expectations in the company) after that they conducted an orientation then Contract Signing.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Seoul (South Korea)) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through their career website. They were finding Marketing, IT, Communications, HR interns. I applied for HR. They seemed to get things done fast. They contacted in a week. Take interview 1 time so far. It lasted about an hour with 2 other applicants together and 2 HR senior managers asking us question. They asked for free and comfortable atmosphere but applicants didn't seem to feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• - Describe your work experiences
      - Why did you apply for HR?
      - How does your friends evaluate you?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.