Japan Tobacco International Accounts Payable Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for Accounts Payable Associate

Japan Tobacco International Accounts Payable Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Japan Tobacco International

1 Interview Review

4.0

Accounts Payable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Japan Tobacco International (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

I interviewed at JTI in March 2019 in Manchester, UK. The interview had 3 steps and it lasts for 6 weeks. On the first step, someone from HR department contacted me by phone and also we had a face to face discussion about my experience and CV. Secondly, I went to the company office where I had an assignment and a face to face interview with the team lead who wanted know about my experience and another member who tested my behaviour in comparision with their core values. After 2 weeks I received a positive feedback and next week i had the last interview on phone with the global managers. The interview at the company office it was very nice. It tooks like 4 hours. We were a group of ppl applying for different roles. They presented us the team members and the office. We also had tea and biscuits.

Interview Questions

• 1. Give me an example when you did something and others benefit from it?
    2. Tell me about a time you contribute to your job
    3. Tell me about your experience
    4. What are your defects? But qualities?
    5. Tell me about how people would describe yourself
    6. Give me an example when you dealt with an irritate customer   1 Answer
  • At the end , they asked if I have questions for them.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.