Cover image for J.P. Morgan

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

J.P. Morgan Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7,123 of over 7.1K interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
Recruiter8%
HardAverageEasy

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

very good but very hard interview . the Recruiter was friendly but the questions were really hard to answer and generic !!! Next time i will be more confident for the inter view

Interview Questions
  • what is the one thing you are proud of as a professional
    Answer Question
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Geneva

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan (Geneva)

Interview

It consisted of three rounds but the process took up to 2 months. The interviewer asked about my background in financial management, particularly financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, and securities. Also, questions related to my former job experience in relation to current job . There were also questions about my personal interests. Other than that, many questions that came up appear in articles concerning JP Morgan interview questions. Overall, the interviewers were nice and questions were clear. However, it's a long process - 3 rounds - which is quite draining. Also, waiting up to 2 months to know whether you got the job is nerve-wrecking .

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you believe JPMorgan Chase embodies its business principle of operational excellence.

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

Hire Vue interview, mix of behavioral and technical questions and riddles to see how you think. The online interview can be intimidating so prepare with a script from beforehand to maintain poise in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

Around a 3-4 hour day, rotating meeting team members in different groups of the Private Bank. Also, have the opportunity to spend time with an associate that you would be working alongside.

Interview Questions
  • How to deal with clients in a non-technical way in order to explain why the portfolio put together is the best option for whatever their monetary goals may be - can't just rely on technical jargon.

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

Long and rigorous. Had to go through 4 total interviews 1 on the phone with recruiter, managers and executive assistant. Then had to wait 2 weeks to receive an answer.

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

there was an online application where you had to submit a cv and cover letter followed by a hire vue interview which had a few questions such as why jp morgan and so on

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

3 interviews, each one is 30 mins. 2 VP and 1 MD. The questions are different, including behavior questions and professhional questions. The questions inlcudes talking about market news and behavior questions.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about the financial market How do you invest for clients

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

3 interviews, 1 excel test, each interview was designed to test your interpersonal skills. there was some logic based thinking questions but not much. Each interview was with a differetn team member, first analyst, then vp, then ed

Interview Questions
  • if you were to llok at a clients banking statement what would be the most important aspect

J.P. Morgan

Application

I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

Wasn't a very good interview. The interviewer asked a question that they didn't understand themselves and then didn't understand why the solution they were looking for was not correct. Clearly they had read this online without really understanding the question.

J.P. Morgan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J.P. Morgan

Interview

One round of interviews, after having passed the cognitive tests. Easy interview, through the phone. Just have to explain your interest and see if there is a click with the interviewer. Takes very long for them to come back with a decision. (typically a couple of months)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 7,123 Interviews

J.P. Morgan Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at J.P. Morgan as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.79 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Software Engineer(Internship) roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at J.P. Morgan takes an average of 28 days when considering 59 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Client Service Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Global Finance and Business Management Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at J.P. Morgan according to 59 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 29.58%