J D Wetherspoon Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 389 of over 389 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at J D Wetherspoon

J D Wetherspoon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon

Interview

Very long online questionnaire. Then a very simple face to face interview where they grade you with smiley faces at the bottom. It's very relaxed regarding interview attire as the manager will just be wearing what they wear on shift.

Interview Questions
  • Simple ie. why do you want to work here.
    Answer Question

J D Wetherspoon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon

Interview

Straight forward questions about why you want to work there and what your skills are. Discussion about your availability. I was called back the same day after my interview and had my induction the next day.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

It had took two weeks to tell me my application was successful and simple interview questions like what skills do you have that will benefit this job and what do you know about the wetherspoons. also the person interviewing was very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J D Wetherspoon

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online and was sent an interview date for the next week via email a few hours later. I arrived and spoke to a member of staff, was seated and told that they would come get me when they were ready. Ended up waiting 45 minutes for a 10 minute interview! I think they had already found the person they wanted to hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J D Wetherspoon

Application

I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon

Interview

Simple sit down interview, takes about 20 minutes. Passports are required as well. Bar experience is not necessary as full training is supplied but it also helps to have experience as it will make your chances of getting an interview higher.

Interview Questions
  • What is one difficult situation you’ve had to deal with and how did you over-come it?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

It was a very friendly interview that was nicely laid back. It was 30 minutes in duration where I met with the manager. He run me through the expectations and role, and asked me how I felt I would find it. Everything went smoothly

Interview Questions
  • A big part of the job role is being patient and friendly to customers, is this something that you feel confident in?

J D Wetherspoon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon

Interview

I was made to feel comfortable and welcome by the manager from the very beginning. She asked me questions about my experience and my expectations and provided an insight into what was expected of me. In the end, she was very nice and answered all of my questions. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J D Wetherspoon

Application

I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon

Interview

It took place in the pub, about two minutes long, was asked about 30 different basic questions, mainly focussed on my hours free and times I could work, simple stuff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J D Wetherspoon

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon

Interview

Short, not many questions were asked. They throw u in to the deep end. U. U u u I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I

J D Wetherspoon

Application

I interviewed at J D Wetherspoon

Interview

Offered a glass of water and had a one on one interview at a table at the back of the pub lasted about 15 minutes with one member of staff

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 389 Interviews