Cover image for Ivy
Logo

Add an Interview

Ivy Interview Questions

Updated 18 Feb 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 169 of over 169 interviews

Campus Recruiting15%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Ivy

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

2 round 1st round hacker rank test with medium type of level. Question on array and linked list 2nd interview with manager coding ans sql. Some are tricky questions but not that difficult if logics are clear

Interview Questions
  • round 1st round hacker rank test 2nd interview with manager coding ans sql
    Answer Question

Ivy

Application

I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

4 rounds of interview each level is somewhat difficult they will test all things from basics They will increase difficulty level each round. We can qualify first level but second level onwards bit difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ivy

Application

I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

Interviewer are cool and will check ur knowledge in terms of code and concepts..... there are 3 round of technical and one managerial round , which is technical ...... Coding test checks latest feature and algo.

Interview Questions
  • Find duplicate vale from n number of arrays

Anonymous Employee in Rome

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ivy (Rome) in Nov 2022

Interview

They conducted two technical and one hr discussion rounds. Technical rounds were easy and most of the questions are from api testing and database testing. Also they are focussing on behavioural questions

Interview Questions
  • Write the query to update the records and write the query to select the records by giving few conditions? Variables used in API testing? Different headers in api testing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ivy (Hyderābād) in Aug 2022

Interview

One of the worst companies in India and the interview process is worst and Hr will not respond even if we cleared the interview and Hr will not respond whether we are cleared the interview or not!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ivy (Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh) in Aug 2022

Interview

I applied for IvyComptech through Kodnest.After shortlisting by giving the written test I have given the Technical interview.After a week I got a mail saying that I have been shortlisted for the next that is L2 round.Since then it has been more than a month ,but there is no mail from the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ivy

Application

I interviewed at Ivy

Interview

Easy, it’s pretty much around power bi and micro statergy. Interview was 90 min . And was typically around professional summary as the related question. There were few more around personal challenge questions , how did you handle this and that

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ivy (Bangalore) in Jul 2022

Interview

Received the test link from hire pro test had aptitude and CS fundamental questions in it. After that received shortlisting mail from college for interview process which had technical, managerial and in last HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Technical Interview(30 mins): Questions about Java, Python and SQL and two programs about deleting duplicates from an ArrayList and count number of words in a String. Managerial Interview(15 mins): Started with self introduction and after some question about DS.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ivy (Hyderābād) in Jun 2022

Interview

I got the call from recruitment agency & surely, like other such agencies, this one was not having proper information. Over that, another level of professionalism shown by Ivy HR by scheduling the meeting on other time without discussing with me & then expected to join the meeting. I had the interview with some payment team there where I was asked- Tell me about yourself? Share the latest challenging task you did recently. Then I was question about memory allocation in java. In short, interviewer was not aware about what to ask for an Architect role.

Interview Questions
  • How will you design the payment system? What tech stack you will use in that? How will you design the distributed cache? Write the code to convert the given number into format as shown- 100 => 100 1000 => 1,000 10000 => 10,000 100000 => 1,00,000

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ivy (Hyderābād) in Jun 2022

Interview

There were 2 rounds . Both my rounds went very well. But the HR is so unprofessional, they dont even care to send out a rejection mail atleast. I kept on calling the HR repeatedly for update. They did not even tell if I cleared the 2nd round or not. Very unprofessional behaviour.They will waste your time taking several rounds, make you wait during the interview and then wont even bother to inform you if you are selected or not!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 169 Interviews