Interview Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Kohl's

It's always hard to answer what you expect for a salary. I gave my current salary at another retailer and indicated I was ready for an increase. During the final negotiations, I got a significant increase because I did my homework (thanks, Glassdoor!) and had experience they wanted.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

5 Answers

I have done both over the phone interviews and one with the district manager in person. This entire process has taken almost 4 months now. I have contacted them about the interview and they have tolled me they will be in contact with me soon. And that usually it they will get in contact by email. I guess what I am asking is did you have to wait for a position to come open in your area? Is that why it took them so long? Cause I have tolled them I do not want to move and they have tolled me that they would have a position in my area by next month. So im just wondering if there waiting on the position to come open and then I should hear something.Thanks for listening;)

anonymous on

Also,did it take a little while after your 3 interviews to get the last interview with your store manager or did they do that right away?

anonymous on

A position of this type depends on all kinds of factors. It usually takes much longer than you think. Sometimes changes on the ground change everything. Keep looking as you wait. (And the SM interview was very late in the game.) Good luck!

anonymous on

Thank you. You have been very helpful. Im basically waiting on the store position to open I think. Did you get a email for the store manager interview or did they call you ? I talked to hr person who tolled me the next step would be email. Just curious is to after your wait did you receive a email or phone call. So far everything your explaining sounds like what im experiencing. Thanks for your time.

Anonymous on

explained above

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.