Intuit Interview Questions

Updated 4 Oct 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,836 of over 1.8K interviews

Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Really fair and thorough process but not too long. Got to meet lots of the team and felt confident in my offer. I got to ask all the questions I needed.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favourite way to stay up to date on trends?
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Seamless, good sense of what to expect. Team members seemed warm and inviting. Scheduling took long to figure out. The website guide was very helpful. Not too many interviews. Role seemed easy to grasp.

Interview Questions
  • Why I'm currently interested in the role and how would my experience specifically make me best suited.

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Timed code challenge, coderpad challenge with a remote interviewer looking in, on-site final interview. The code challenges were fairly simple. The on-site interview was stressful, coding live in front of 2 interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Generic experience questions followed by balancing a binary tree live in front of 2 interviewers.

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

I have applied for several jobs at Intuit. Have not received the courtesy of a no thank you. They have a reputation of treating their employees very well but for those trying to get in the door. Not at all.

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

6 rounds (hr screen, hiring manager, presentation, 2 on 1 panel, business partner, hiring manager again) Everything was good except the 2 on 1 panel interview. That was really weird. One person only asked one question. Other person just asked made up questions about made up problem. Questions were ambigious and theoretical with no connection to reality or data analytics whatsoever. I could see it very clearly that person was just making stuff up as he was going along. To make matter worse, the company did not even bother to update me about their decision. Not even an automated email. I am actually glad I did not get the offer. Imagine working with these kind of people on daily basis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Getting to know the team at mixers, a presentation, and a soft and hard skill question portion that spanned over a time period. They gave a timely offer and the terms were fair.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

OA: 1 question in 2 hours Karat : 1 hour, analyze OA complexity and then 2-3 questions Values interview: 30min, behavior questions regarding Intuit's 5 core values. Roughly 3 behavior questions

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Two coding assessments followed by a karat technical interview with a software engineer and one final 30-minutes values interivew with a recruiter at the company that is all about behavioral questions + resume

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I interviewed at Intuit (Edmonton, AB)

Interview

Straightforward process focused on culture and customer centricity. Strong emphasis on fit with Intuit's culture and values. Focus on people-first leadership, clear vision and drive for results. Overall a pretty average experience hitting on all the things you'd expect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY) in Sep 2022

Interview

It was ok.....a little confusing. They use Hirevue for the hiring process after your initial interview with a live person. This is the second phase, which you will definitely have to be prepared for. So study wisely.

Interview Questions
  • What is one situation where you were in a dispute with a client?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in Sep 2022

Interview

Hr called for all information once resume shortlisted they arrange interview round . In interview they are asking coding questions and all previous projects. After that they are call for HR Round.

Interview Questions
  • 1. All previous projects. 2. Codeing questions of LRU implications 3. Data structures and algorithms question.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,836 Interviews