Integer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Integer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2021

Interview

Simple questions. Does not want you to ask for more pay. I would not recommend working here. They seem to be very unprofessional. The managers and DOO doesn't care to know who you are.

Interview Questions
  • What value would you bring to the team?
    Answer Question

Integer

Application

I interviewed at Integer

Interview

The manager was not very enthusiastic about the interview and seemed nonchalant. Someone who worked in my position in another department seemed to care more and had a much better idea of what they were looking for from me.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Very easy to talk to, both in HR and the engineering team. Seems like a positive environment with people/management who care about their coworkers. Engineering team seems supportive and willing to work together.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions. Be ready to explain experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Integer (Trenton, GA) in Dec 2019

Interview

Plant walk down with complete process. Sit down interview with 3 different managers. Rapid fire 50/50 questions. Very inviting and easy to communicate with. Interaction with production floor employees. Questions are encouraged during the walk down.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Integer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer in Aug 2019

Interview

I first had an HR Phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Mainly job specific questions to make sure i was qualified. Then i had an all day onsite interview where i met with many people. Obviously each individual interview was different but most were straightforward. There was a written test that caught me off guard but my results were never discussed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Integer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integer

Interview

Pleasant interview experience - had 3 interviews (2 phone interviews, one on-site). Very friendly, easy going, and was pretty conversational, but still structured. Asked basic questions and some behavior questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you overcame a difficult situation (difficult team member, conflict)

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integer (New York, NY) in Jun 2018

Interview

HR Phone in then Manager Phone in Interview and finally in person interview. The interview process was well organised and smooth. The whole experience was east and no trouble.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Integer (Salem, VA) in May 2018

Interview

Pretty straight forward. I applied online. I got a call and talked to a recruiter. An interview was set up. I got a tour around the replace to see what the work environment would be like. It is a very clean place.

Interview Questions
  • Look at this schematic. What is the acceptable range of tolerance?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Integer (Singapore) in Mar 2018

Interview

several behavioral questions followed with quantitative test. The office is quite small and the interview goes together with the company's daily working. About 4 to 5 employees inside one and the only one office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integer (Fort Wayne, IN)

Interview

The initial first round of questions went fast. The operations manager asked about 5 questions about my experience. Then after that I had a sit down with a Supervisor and then a manufacturing engineer. I got a tour of the facility and was told about the benefits and the 5yr vision of the place.

Interview Questions
  • Tools are breaking, this has not been an issue with this program/part before. How would you trouble shoot the issue.
3 people found this interview helpful