- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Galway
- - Galway Area
- - Wexford
- - Wexford
- - Waterford Area
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- - Georgia
- - Chattanooga, TN, United States Area
- - Indiana
- - Fort Wayne, IN, United States Area
- - Indianapolis, IN, United States Area
- - Iowa
- - Alden, IA
- - Des Moines, IA, United States Area
- - Massachusetts
- - Boston, MA, United States Area
- - Providence, RI, United States Area
- - Minnesota
- - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area
- - New York State
- - Buffalo, NY, United States Area
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- - Tennessee
- - Virginia
- - Marion, VA
- - Roanoke, VA, United States Area
- France - All Cities
- - Champagne-Ardenne
- - Chaumont, Champagne-Ardenne, Champagne-Ardenne
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Baja California
- - Tijuana, Mexico Area
- - Chihuahua
- - Ciudad Juarez
- - México
- - Mexico City, Mexico Area
- Portugal - All Cities
- - Lisbon
- - Lisbon, Portugal Area
- Uruguay - All Cities
- - Montevideo
- - Montevideo, Uruguay Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Integer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Integer (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2021
Simple questions. Does not want you to ask for more pay. I would not recommend working here. They seem to be very unprofessional. The managers and DOO doesn't care to know who you are.
- What value would you bring to the team?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at Integer
The manager was not very enthusiastic about the interview and seemed nonchalant. Someone who worked in my position in another department seemed to care more and had a much better idea of what they were looking for from me.
- What experience do you have?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Integer
Very easy to talk to, both in HR and the engineering team. Seems like a positive environment with people/management who care about their coworkers. Engineering team seems supportive and willing to work together.
- Standard interview questions. Be ready to explain experience.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, GA
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Integer (Trenton, GA) in Dec 2019
Plant walk down with complete process. Sit down interview with 3 different managers. Rapid fire 50/50 questions. Very inviting and easy to communicate with. Interaction with production floor employees. Questions are encouraged during the walk down.
- General questions: situational, experience, etc
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Integer in Aug 2019
I first had an HR Phone interview that lasted about 20 minutes. Mainly job specific questions to make sure i was qualified. Then i had an all day onsite interview where i met with many people. Obviously each individual interview was different but most were straightforward. There was a written test that caught me off guard but my results were never discussed.
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Integer
Pleasant interview experience - had 3 interviews (2 phone interviews, one on-site). Very friendly, easy going, and was pretty conversational, but still structured. Asked basic questions and some behavior questions.
- Tell me how you overcame a difficult situation (difficult team member, conflict)
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Integer (New York, NY) in Jun 2018
HR Phone in then Manager Phone in Interview and finally in person interview. The interview process was well organised and smooth. The whole experience was east and no trouble.
Anonymous Employee in Salem, VA
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Integer (Salem, VA) in May 2018
Pretty straight forward. I applied online. I got a call and talked to a recruiter. An interview was set up. I got a tour around the replace to see what the work environment would be like. It is a very clean place.
- Look at this schematic. What is the acceptable range of tolerance?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Integer (Singapore) in Mar 2018
several behavioral questions followed with quantitative test. The office is quite small and the interview goes together with the company's daily working. About 4 to 5 employees inside one and the only one office.
- past experience about programming
Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Integer (Fort Wayne, IN)
The initial first round of questions went fast. The operations manager asked about 5 questions about my experience. Then after that I had a sit down with a Supervisor and then a manufacturing engineer. I got a tour of the facility and was told about the benefits and the 5yr vision of the place.
- Tools are breaking, this has not been an issue with this program/part before. How would you trouble shoot the issue.