Infineon Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Infineon Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Infineon Technologies

2.7

Software Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies in August 2011.

Interview

Quite straight forward. Came to university. Applied online. Had a couple of interviews on system side of things. One with hiring manager and then with a director. Some basic linkedlist questions.

Interview Questions

• Sharing memory between user space and kernel space for IO operations?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (San Jose, CA (US)) in September 2008.

Interview

Simple process, straight forward interview with the team mates

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation

Applications Engineer Interview

Interview

Submitted a resume, but even after a month they were unable to advise whether I was even still being considered. Eventually I had a first interview and was told they would let me know, but they never even contacted me. This is both rude, thoughtless and unnecessarily misleading for someone who is not working.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy, first round phone call, final round meet several managers and talk... Fast respond HR guys, received offer letter and calls from HR within a week. Hiring managers are very kind and easy to talk, they will share their similar background with you.

CAD Drafter Interview

Interview

Still contracting after 10 months. No permanent offers at this time

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (El Segundo, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with two phone call interviews with my potential managers. These were followed by one in=person interview, where two-workers and my boss interviewed me. It was a relaxed style interview that took about 3 hours total.

Account Management Interview

Interview

Contacted and scheduled phone interview by HR. The interview was with staffs instead of manager, which is fine. Yet, Infineon need to train staffs and make sure they are professional before having them handling the interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the example; The interviewer asked how I do when it comes to certain situation.   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Milpitas, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Resume' submission into portal. Phone screening by HR to assure alignment with job advertised. Phone interview with functional lead (who sits overseas). Phone interview with functional lead of larger function (again sitting overseas). Face to face interview with legal lead (flew me out to California). Offer & acceptance.

Interview Questions

• Questions revolved around real world experiences (not hypotheticals) where conditions where presented. I had to present solutions I had proposed to mitigate/solve the condition and explain the pros and cons of each solution, presenting post mortem.   1 Answer
    • Afterwards, significant impactful theoretical conditions were presented where resources and response was limited (budgetary / etc.) and I was develop a solution. Resources were removed from the solution presented and alternate paths had to be developed.   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (San Jose, CA (US)).

Interview

I got an interview through a staffing agency. I interviewed with the hiring manager and two others on the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered a competitive offer so I took it.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infineon Technologies (Milpitas, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

This was the best interview/ recruiting experience I ever had.(Milpitas location). The recruiting team was very responsive, professional and friendly. I was impressed that how the process was complete so quickly and efficiently. One of the recruiting team member even provided me with her cell phone number to contact directly even in the evening if I have any question. (Thank you, Emily Miller!, much appreciate your support).

Interview Questions

• How would you handle tight supply/ allocation situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.