Indigo Interview Questions

Updated 30 Aug 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 162 of over 162 interviews

Recruiter24%
Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Indigo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

I was really excited about this position and the company seems do be doing really interesting work, but this process left a bad taste in my mouth and I have a feeling I dodged a bullet. They seem very slow moving and disorganized. The recruiter cancelled on me half an hour before our screening. Once we rescheduled (over two weeks later, which was the first available date), the recruiter didn’t seem that engaged in the phone call, it was awkward. I'm not sure if he wasn't interested in me as a candidate or what, but I didn't feel like he wanted me succeed. They promised to follow up with me the next week, but all I got was an interview process survey email three weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • - Asked about my academic background - What tools can you use? - What are you looking for in a role? - Why did you chose to apply to Indigo?
    Answer Question

Indigo

Application

I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

Entrevista amigável e descontraída. Conversa direta sobre necessidades da vaga e habilidades do candidato Entrevista em inglês devido a necessidade de contato com a central no exterior Duas entrevistas com os gerentes das áreas

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Memphis, TN)

Interview

The interview process was set up as a day-long affair. You meet with many different people at different times. It was set up as two sessions in the morning, a break for lunch, then two sessions in the afternoon. My first session went OK. The job and the culture was given a broad overview. My second session was with a Senior Manager who acted like I was wasting his time. He mentioned that the last person in the position quit because they couldn't handle working well into the evening, sometimes until 11pm. He informed me that he is often double and triple-booked for meetings. He gave me an Excel quiz on a laptop. Afterwards, I waited in the conference room for over half an hour with no contact. Finally, the Admin Assistant came in to inform me that the rest of the sessions were overbooked, so the rest of the interview was cancelled. At the time, they had a 5-star rating on glassdoor, and I can see it has dropped significantly. What I have read in other reviews seemed to be on display during my interview process. It was given the appearance of being organized, but there is no work-life balance, there is unnecessary stress, and unrealistic expectations. I believe I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe your proficiency at Excel? (before giving the Excel test).

Indigo

Application

I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

Quick and efficient from start (getting the phone screen from recruiting) to offer. The interview itself was quite lengthy though, including 6-8 individuals including hiring chain and stakeholders. Very conversational about past experiences, hypothetical approach to real business problems.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

The process was very complicated because it was a lot of people involved. The scheduling was very difficult. And then it became even harder with holidays. My whole process took months.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Indigo

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter who seemed entirely unprepared. He gave no introduction to the position or company. At the very end he asked me two questions that he stumbled through and even said "I guess I should have prepared more."

Interview Questions
  • Q: What are you looking for in a job? Q: Have you always cared about sustainability?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Indigo (Boston, MA) in Jun 2022

Interview

Got an internal referral and spoke with an engineer on a team I was excited about joining. A recruiter picked up my referral and reached out to me, and we had a good conversation in which she told me she'd reach out to various hiring managers to schedule an initial interview. It took her a month to respond to my two followup emails, and it's now been a week since my response to that email without a reply.

Interview Questions
  • Didn't get past the recruiter screen, but that conversation was just basic questions about my background and interests so that she could pair me with hiring managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indigo (San Francisco, CA) in May 2022

Interview

I was asked for a phone screen interview and they didn't even have the courtesy to call, even after scheduling and confirming. I would have appriciated if they could call, even to let me know my rejection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Indigo

Application

I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

Phone screen, technical interview, virtual on-site (about 6 hours) consisting of two-person panels covering different of technical, team fit, and background portions. The entire process felt very stuffy and corporate, which was surprising. Recruiting team was good about expediting process in order to accommodate other interviews of mine. Interviews appeared to go well, and the hiring manager followed up with me by phone, which in all of my prior experiences has implied an offer is being extended, yet in this case I was informed me that an offer would not be made. Why the recruiter I had been in contact with was not the one to convey this information I have no idea, but it came across as very amateurish. After, I was left with very vague feedback that honestly did not seem to apply to me leaving me feeling strung along.

Interview Questions
  • Standard technical questions, and a "who" interview dedicated to learning about your entire life background, which seemed highly irrelevant at best and an invitation to let preconceived biases influence decisions in at worst.

Indigo

Application

I interviewed at Indigo

Interview

Series of informational interviews. Time between calls was very long and it seemed like their hiring requirements were continually changing. Some of this may be due to the start up environment, but it seemed particularly chaotic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 162 Interviews