Immedis Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

Employee Referral25%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Immedis

Immedis

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Immedis

Interview

First-round was full of technical. It was good If you got shortlisted they give some assignments. You need to complete that within a time. After the assignment you will be having a manager round, that is also most probably technical. After that HR round. The manager round is like just for formal like to cheat the interviewee. They complete their work with the name of the assignment. Even if you perform well in manager round they will reject you, because their intention is not to hire candidates instead they get the work done by them. My kind request to all the ones who undergo interview there, please don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions in your technology
    Answer Question

Immedis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Immedis in Jul 2021

Interview

Well organised interview met with an number of individuals over 2 meetings. I was kept up to date throughout the process and was all complete within 2 weeks. Overall a positive experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Immedis (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

The process was very quick and smooth. I was screened by the head of recruiting, then on the next week had the first 30 min interview with the hiring manager. Great guy, pleasant and candid conversation. Second interview was on the following week again with the hiring manager plus a colleague, again a nice and insightful chat. Got the positive answer on the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Varna

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Immedis (Varna) in Dec 2018

Interview

It was quite exciting verbal interview as well as interview in written, which was a huge file of 30 pages. There was testing of your grammar skills in written English and your communication skills as well as your point of view on different topics in relation to the business.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company Immedis?
1 person found this interview helpful