Interview Question

Founding Director of Operations Interview

East Harlem Tutorial Program

If you were an animal, what animal would you be? AND If you could have a superpower, which one would it be? (REALLY)

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

4 Answers

I found your post quite interesting. I think It's more like "over 30 need not apply." I feel like I've been passed over for several charter school jobs because A) I'm over 30 and B) I'm an experienced, certified teacher and not a TFA person. It's been a very frustrating experience, but I'm glad to hear (well not really) that other folks are having the same issues. Good luck with your search!

B on

RAMPANT AGE DISCRIMINATION (Over 40 need not apply)

Anonymous on

A cat, stealth, fast, the best designed hunter, yet warm and loving to those deserving. Honest creatures that don't play head games, they either like you or not. As for a superpower I would like to have the power to truly know a person is telling the truth or not.

MJ Hess on

I hear about many organizations asking those questions. It's usually asked to help figure out if you can have fun and are a good culture fit for the organization. No one wants to hire someone who is going to negatively impact the culture of an organization. These questions provide a lot of insight into whether or not a person can relax and not take everything so seriously.

? on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.