IBM Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

IBM Technical Support Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.7

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

IBM corporation called me,I schedule a phone interview. The guy asked me if i was ready for some Technical questions, off course i said yes. Asked about 25 Technical questions.

I Didn't answer enough correct,he told me right away. He was pretty respectful and told me what i need to revise for future opportunity.

Interview Questions

• what is different btw TCP/IP and UDP
    whats DNS?
    Whats a Router?   1 Answer
  • 3 way hand-shake?
    What's NAT
    some Linux commands?
    What's a subnet   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

My interview consisted of the interviewer going down a list of questions to assess my level of skills for doing the job for which I was applying for. The interviewer wanted very detailed answers.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Interview

They asked .e average and I have attempted all the questions regarding the interview and it's process.anagement with talented people to work around with them learning new things that isgoo after all to them.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IBM (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was simple and fun. The interviewer was friendly and didn't want to sugarcoat the job for me. He explained what would be required of me and what should I expect in the upcoming few years if I accepted this job.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible enough to work in odd hours   1 Answer

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Goa (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (South Goa (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

It began with a Group discussion round which was fairly simple, followed by a telephonic interview with HR level questions testing the communication skills and the final round was the technical interview.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed for my communication skills which included voice modularity and clarity . There were 3 rounds , 1st round was based on one to one communication skills, 2nd round was telephonic communication assessment and 3rd round was basic technical .

Interview Questions

• For 1st round
      1.Your experience with customer care service.
      2.Globalisation
      3. Smartphones   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

In the 1st round, the HR gave 1 minute to every candidate to talk about a random topic.. The candidates were assessed on their communication skills with importance given for grammer correctness.
    2nd round consists of Technical questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I got the interview thorough naukri India. The interview was telephonic round which included both technical and soft skills. It was almost 50-55mins interview. Results were not announced immediately. Focused more on communication skills because that is what was required for technical support engineering post. Technical questions were mostly based on basic networks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

the interview consisted of three rounds. In the first round it was basically about aptitude,second round was HR round where it was just to test our speaking abilities and the third round was technical which basically involved networking related questions. Overall the interview was easy but the main problem is its been over a month still haven't got the result of the interview.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IBM (Vijayawada (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

it was a aptitude round it was wasy most of them were available on m4maths site if you have already practised them it would be easy for you then a personality round followed by a communication round and later it was technical

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.