IBM Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

IBM Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.7

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Kolkata (India)).

Interview

It's a very easy interview. It took 2 days including aptitude and interview. For me, it was almost an hour. They mainly ask from the resume and basic details.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

They called on through a phone screening, written test consisted mainly questions on core java, j2ee. Letter writing was to check how well you could condense and convey the matter effectively.

Technical round grilled mainly on questions regarding java, multithreading!
    1. Written Test
    2. GD
    3. Letter Writing
    4. Technical Round
    5. Technical Round
    6. HR Round

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

aptitude followed by technical, GD and HR. GD and technical not so difficult. easy to crack with basic skills. Aptitude consists of quantitative, problem solving and matrix based followed with english test.
    In GD, they are verifying basic english and fluency not to a great extend.

Interview Questions

• Normal questions as mentioned in the resume   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at IBM (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

the first round was aptitude round which included aptitude questions and number series the second round was of email etiquette which was quite easy but many got eliminated may be cut off was high. similiar questions are available on m4maths.com

Interview Questions

• finally the third round was face to face interview the hr asked about the college projects and how would you react under some conditions like more work pressure and all.similiar questions are available on m4maths.com   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

3 round . every round is elimination. if you clear the both app. test and English test you chance selection is 95%
    first day - Aptitude test and English communication test
    Interview

Interview Questions

• 18 ques number series
      18 ques on time / work , etc
      20 ques English communication   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IBM (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

visited my campus and process was 2 days long with complete consumption of time. first their is a aptitude test consisting of questions on no series and profit- loss , then their is a English test consisting of questions of basic English grammar and after that a one on one interview. interviewer was asking maximum questions related with personal skills of dealing with people, common interview questions and also some basic programming questions was asked. interview last for about 20 mins , after declaration of results their was a bio-metric process as well which consumed my complete day

Interview Questions

• basic programming questions, common interview questions, about IBM   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

first round was aptitude test second round was communication test after that there was a hr interview. HR interview was simple. he just asked me ,tell me about yourself, pointer, and your extra curricular activity.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM (Pune (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Process was smooth and interviewer was polite.Didn't have to wait for hours.Even result was provided quickly.In all,good experience and positiveness all around the interview.

HR was helpful with policy discussion as well as document verification. It was informed that offer will be provided within weeks.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IBM (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Off- campus in India - Out of 5000 candidates 100 were shortlisted, I was one. 4 rounds of Interview
    1. Aptitude - Number Series, Profit&Loss, Distance,Time
    2. English Test - Professional Email writing.
    3. Group Discussion - A random topic with 5 min time to prepare and then start.
    4. Tech/HR Interview - If you're from Computer science background expect technical questions if you're from non-Computer science - HR round.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think girls need to work,they simply take a lot of vacation compared to men.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cyberjaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Cyberjaya (Malaysia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Technical interview with 2 Team Leader for Wintel and VM Ware Support. Questions are on technical capability instead of looking at other person strength that they may have like problem solving skills, proven record and experiences in the I.T. Candidates need to wear tie and long sleeves shirt. Overall the interview is depending on how good you are in technical and second will be easier.

Interview Questions

• Asked on Windows DNS, DHCP, Patching, Clustering, Quorom, Licensing, RAID, Paging File, VM template, P2V   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.