IBM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at IBM

9,458 Interview Reviews

2.8

User Experience Design Interview

Interview

Went through a Cognitive Exam and had a screening call — discussing company values, what the internship program entails, what kind of work interns would be doing. I was asked to go over my portfolio and past experiences on my resume.

Cyber Security Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

The interview process was through a webcam and was very relaxed and calm. I just had to apply online and then companies of IBM will message you through email to have an online interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me technical problems and past experience with cybersecurity. For example, any past group projects with coding and if i had any cybersecurity experience outside of school.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IBM in April 2020.

Interview

The 30-minute interview through Webex. The woman was very nice and relaxed. In the beginning, it was very casual conversations. Then, she took about15 minutes to give more detail about the program and what you will do if selected. Basic behavioral questions and questions about your experience working in a team.

Interview Questions

• How you do you ensure everyone in the group remains accountable for their part   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very bad experience from IBM, as I was interviewed then cleared all rounds, after 15 days received mail as we cannot consider your candidature for specified position. I don't know the reason why.

If you don't have the requirements then don't take interviews and before scheduling interviews please check if candidature is matching your position or not.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Phone interview, asked some basic technical skill questions and career intention questions, lasted about 15 minutes. Interviewer was nice and seemed interested in DevOps experience. It took a long time to properly schedule the interview, seemed disorganized.

Machine Learning Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Took an automated online test, with some video recordings throughout. They had a video explaining their principles, and then a coding example. I was then told to give a recorded personal statement, regarding my interest in the company.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Had a coding challenge, then a couple of phone calls on technical questions after I passed that, after that they had me fill out some forms and then I got the offer

Summit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

3 Interviews which consisted of tests, zoom chats, and one over the phone after the initial screening. This was fun but did require some thinking; the aptitude test is very tough but also doable.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online for the position, got a call back from a recruiter for the location hiring, and then scheduled an in person interview. I lived out of state and they flew me in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• questions about educational experience and any relevant job experience   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at IBM (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

During Covid pandemic lockdown HR assured that if selected onboarding will be virtually down. After 4 levels of screening even got confirmation of selection. The communication stated that approval is in process for offer letter. Suddenly after 2 months got communication that they cannot give offer letter.

This company seems to be ridiculous and the Talent management team are just creating hype of the companies brand and taking advantage of the candidate.
    I would never recommend any of my friends to even lookout for such disgusting company.
    This is really pathetic and in against human resources.