IBM Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

IBM Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at IBM

2.7

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

Applied in late August and heard back within about 2 weeks. Completed coding challenge within 2 days, but haven't heard back. I also completed a cognitive ability games testing that was part of the consideration for the role.

Interview Questions

• Was sent a hackerank challenge, 2 Leetcode style questions I believe.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IBM

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Three coding questions with 3 hours, it is pretty easy. Send me the email about a week after the application. I have not got any updates from the company yet.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at IBM.

Interview

I went through IBM's screening test and HackerRank challenge. After those, I was invited to a technical interview with a manager. Once through that, I went through a resume review/behavioral interview with another manager.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBM in January 2020.

Interview

1 cognitive assessment consisting of minigames (was kind of difficult), consisting of games like quick math questions and to find the shortest path through an obstacle, 1 small personality test that takes 10 minutes, and then a coding interview

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

There was a hacker rank challenge, 2 aptitude tests that I had to take. The hacker rank challenge was an average difficulty. Recruiter wanted to schedule a call but never followed up, even after I gave my availability.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at IBM in January 2020.

Interview

Two rounds for this process. Phone chat and coding technical interview with group of engineers. Basic very easy question from leet code. Got back to me within a couple week.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

One day of interviews, very organized, questions were very team-specific and difficult to answer. No amount of prep would have helped me. The interviewers were nice and gave time to think and answer the whiteboard questions.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Austin, TX (US)).

Interview

There were two rounds, one was a 3 hour online interview and the other was a 45 min whiteboard interview . The interview will teste your knowledge of advanced data structures and algorithms. Process is slow but worth it in the end. Awesome company

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at IBM (Research Triangle Park, NC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Got two home assignment questions related to JavaScript(One was Angular and one was with any JS framework for API Management ). Got a call after a week for an onsite interview. Questions related to Work experience, projects and past experience.

Interview Questions

• 1. Angular JS and Node JS integration question to find the sum of n numbers using Web UI
      2. API management question using React/Angular/Vue   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at IBM (San Diego, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Coding challenge sent in email, 4 hours to complete, moderately hard with many http api calls, then video interview, just fizzbuzz and http api calls, then call about why IBM is the right place

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.