Interview Question

People Operations Interview

-New York, NY

One Acre Fund

How have your experiences shaped your ability to work and lead a team?

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

In my experience as [sic], I have managed a team of students tasked with producing content which will be read by thousands of readers in Academia. This experience has enabled me to gain a better understanding as to how to entice cooperation and teamwork and ensure deadlines are met. Additionally, my experience has taught that treating team members as equals and avoiding a vertical ladder approach is beneficial for fostering a productive environment.

Anonymous on

I have led multi-disciplinary team of technical officers, finance and volunteers in managing child sponsorship fund with annual budget of 1000000 USD. The program needs to work with government partners, manage budget, issues and lead people. It has many many deadlines, meeting reporting requirements, review meetings, hosting gusts etc.

Alemu on

I have a lot of experience with farmers. I worked with them in Kayanza and Kirundi. I work without problem with them. in those which concerns the work in the team or the peopletion of a work in team I am well equipped because in SFL I organize events and I fare well

Mugisha Lionel Jospin on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.