Hitachi Capital (UK) Risk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for Risk Analyst

Hitachi Capital (UK) Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Hitachi Capital (UK)

1 Interview Review

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK) (Newbury, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an agent and had an initial telephone conversation with them. I then was invited for a face to face interview with the Director of the department and an HR person. Interview went very well and questions were competency based. I then was invited for a second interview with the Manager of the department for more competency based questions but also questions around Hitachi values. Also very positive feeling. Unfortunately the company did not do an offer in the end and hired someone internally.

Interview Questions

• competency based questions and company values based questions   Answer Question

Hitachi Capital (UK) Response

8 Aug 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your interview with us. Thank you for describing the experience of each interview you attended, we feel its important to understand candidates technically competency just as much as if they will fit with our company values.

If you have any additional feedback around your experience with us, please do feedback to the agency that represented you.

Best Regards
Zoe Clarke
Talent Acquisition Manager at Hitachi Capital

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.