Hitachi Capital (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Hitachi Capital (UK) Interview Questions

Interviews at Hitachi Capital (UK)

2.9

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK) (Newbury, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Very 'chilled out' approach to interviewing which is very welcome.
      Consistent interviewing method.
    Extremely thorough set of questions that really get to know you and what you can do.
    Touching in the above, the company has 7 or 8 overriding question arches with a further set of questions within, this enables the interviewers to tailor the interview for the candidate.
    The interview is well spaced out for time to ensure that you have plenty of time for questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one time you have had to deal with conflict within a team and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK) (Newbury, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Great communication each step in the process and great support offered at the interview and post interview from the hiring manager and the internal HR team and the group recruiter. I received feedback from all involved and received a personal call from the hiring manager detailing the offer. I also received a contract and information in the post and again communication at each step.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK) (Newbury, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very professional interview, lots of insightful questions asked and it felt like the interviewer was really taking the time to get to know me, even though it was only for a 3 month FTC position. Gave a fantastic overview of not only the team and the company but also herself and her background within the company and industry. Very positive experience and it left me wanting an offer.

Interview Questions

• I cannot remember specific questions asked, just that it was a positive interview experience.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK) (Leeds, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

3 20 minutes technical pairing exercises; each one taking place with different senior developers covering a single topic.
    60 mins CV and technical interview with development manager and another technical lead

Interview Questions

Hitachi Capital (UK) Response

8 Aug 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your interview with us. From your feedback it sounds like you had a thorough interview however, if you can feedback in more detail to the... More

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK) (Newbury, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by an agent and had an initial telephone conversation with them. I then was invited for a face to face interview with the Director of the department and an HR person. Interview went very well and questions were competency based. I then was invited for a second interview with the Manager of the department for more competency based questions but also questions around Hitachi values. Also very positive feeling. Unfortunately the company did not do an offer in the end and hired someone internally.

Interview Questions

• competency based questions and company values based questions   Answer Question

Hitachi Capital (UK) Response

8 Aug 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your interview with us. Thank you for describing the experience of each interview you attended, we feel its important to understand... More

Manager Interview

Interview

Very easy going, friendly conversation which made it flow nicely. Not very structured which was pleasant! Gave me the opportunity to talk freely and express my experience with ought necessarily having all the competency questions.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked with anyone I didn’t get on with   1 Answer

Graduate Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK) (Staines, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Asked a lot of pre-planned generic questions that where clearly trying to get deep "insights" about me. Kudos to the two interviewers however. Made me feel really relaxed and comfortable. They were extremely nice, and upon reflection, it genuinely looked like a great place to work at. I didn't get an offer in the end.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of pre-planned generic questions that where clearly trying to get deep "insights" about me.   Answer Question

IT Technical Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Staines, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK) (Staines, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

quite informal, more of a chat than an interview. Hitachi Capital employ people, people can be trained, so the interview is more about the person than their experience and qualifications. I cam away thinking that I didn't get to tell them about all my achievements and strengths. I still got offered the job!

Interview Questions

• no specific questions, a chat about you   1 Answer

Rather Not State Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK).

Interview

I went through phases of interviews from telephone interview to face to face interview plus a test and a presentation which seemed to go well. Never got any reply till now. Gave up after several follow ups. At least I deserved a 'no'! Wasted two days of my annual leave which I am most annoyed about!

Interview Questions

• Questions and process made sense just no response after going through so many phases   2 Answers

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hitachi Capital (UK) (Leeds, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview asking about previous role and experience followed by invite to face to face interview. Face to face with 2 devs, v nice people. Went through competency questions around company values but they weren't really interested in that and quickly moved onto technical questions and I had to show some code that I had done in my own time. Discussed that and then interview was over. bout 70mins. Didn't get an offer but had strange feedback that it "felt like i was pre prepared"? Who doesn't prepare for an interview?!

Interview Questions

• Describe your development process   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.