Head Hunt International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Head Hunt International

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Head Hunt International

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Hunt International (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process for me took less than 30 minutes. Strangely enough, for a recruitment agency and a so called "market leader" they barely understand the basic concepts of conducting an interview. Basically if you show basic communication skills you will get hired on the spot.

Negotiation

If you do end up working here make sure you don't let them pay you any less than €19k base. They'll try and get you to work for free initially on an "internship" - do not accept this, unless you are writing a thesis on 'How NOT to run a company'.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Was brought in and offered the job straight after interview. For a recruitment firm who are meant to know how to conduct an interview, it was the most idiotic interview I have ever done. I was not asked relavent questions. It was like an old woman trying to get news.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Don't accept a role here unless you are desperate

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Head Hunt International.

Interview

- Phone Call
    Short conversation with the account manager

- Skype Interview
    30 minutes to know more about you ( with the account manager )

- Offer
    Phone call to confirm all the details
    Email with the information about the tasks, the daily basis work.

Interview Questions

• - Studies
      - Previous experiences
      - Motivations
      - Availability to start   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Head Hunt International (Paris (France)) in January 2015.

Interview

i applied internship online in Dec 2014. After one week i was contacted by Head Hunt intern manager for my 1st interview by phone. i was explained everything very clearly. later i had to take
    2nd interview by Skype

Interview Questions

• General interview questions   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Head Hunt International (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in October 2018.

Interview

3 Steps process, first with Sales Director, then Recruitment Managers and a trial.
    The first interviewer was great, he really motivated me to be part of the team, but the second interview was 60%, one of the interviewers was great and very friendly, she was happy doing her job, but the other one looked a bit stressed and couldn't look at me for a long time, which made me not be open for the opportunity, I saw a weakness in that company from that they, that I didn't want to face as an employee.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Head Hunt International (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a call with the new MD Ashling Harrison, and was then invited for an interview. Done first interview and then came for 2nd rd and completed 30/60/90 and met with Sales Director and Ashling again, offered the job on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to prepare 30/60/90 day progression plan if I got the role   1 Answer

Recruitment Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Head Hunt International (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in April 2013.

Interview

Not 1 question asked, interviewer kept trying to sell the company too hard. Everything I was told turned out to be a lie. The role was not advertised as recruitment position, otherwise I would not have applied.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.