Interview Question

Graphic Designer Interview

-Atlanta, GA

Applied Systems

Have you ever been on a boat? (Creative Open-ended question)

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

22 Answers

Yes, I was actually born in the hold of a fishing trawler off the coast of Antarctica. (When the interviewer says, "Really?", I say, "No. But yes, I have been on a boat."

Erica Kuno on

Not yet - But I will be someday, when I finally get rescued off of this stupid island you put me on way back in Question #1

No, next question...

-B- on

Capt. Ahab on

- Does a ferry count as a boat? - Yes - Then I haven't

MM on

First I would start describing a boat in detail to make sure I understand the question clearly. Then, never answer the question.

Anonymous on

I was in a horrible boating accident... I spent days at sea a drift on the floating wreckage... I was the only survivor. (queue awkward silence).

Anonymous on

You probably never heard of the Titanic. Does the Hindenburg count as a boat? OH, the Costa Concordia...Now there's a funny story...

Donald on

Yes I have, unfortunately there was a tiger on it. Fortunately I sold the movie rights

Sander on

Never, EVER..get off the boat. - Apocalypse Now

Anonymous on

No, but I have been down on a little man in a boat.

Donald on

Yes, I was a Captain in the Zimbabwean navy.

Dennis on

Yes, several times in my life.

Michelle on

Yes, many times.

Cynthia Constanzo on

I've been on four powered boats, two sail boats, a ski-doo, a rowboat, and a canoe in the water and six powered boats in show rooms, and on one ship, the LST-325. I was also in a submarine at Disneyland. That was an electric boat.

C Magnus on

Ever seen a grown man naked ? - Airplane

Anonymous on

We're all on the boat of life - wouldn't you say sir ? ? ? ? ...just drifting through life.....aimlessly......like two ships passing in the night.....

Anonymous on

Take a picture, trick (trick) I'm on a boat, btch (btch) We drinking Santana champ, cause it's so crisp (crisp) I got my swim trunks, and my flippie-floppies I'm flippin burgers, you at Kinko's straight flippin copies

Lonely Island on

Q : Have you ever been on a boat? (Creative Open-ended question) A : Yes, I do Q : Where ? A : Kora kora at Dufan (like disneyland at Jakarta, Indonesia)

Adikin on

Yes, I used to love sailing it close to the beach on Isola del Giglio and waving at the nice ladies on the beach.

Anonymous on

I have been always sailing on new boats taking adventures & exploring sea's.

Prashant Sadrani on

I related a personal story and added a funny touch to it.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.