Harvey Norman Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Harvey Norman Holdings

2.4

Sales Person Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in July 2020.

Interview

One on One interview was friendly and casual interview. And a few questions about the role and explained about the job role. The manager was so cool and friendly. A very spacious and calm environment.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Dublin, Co. Dublin).

Interview

Screening call with HR Manager a few days after submitting application; discussed my experience to-date, the role, and learned more about the company. Following the call, was invited to a face to face interview with the Head of HR and the HR Manager in the Corporate Head Office in Swords. Interview itself took approximately 1hr, both the Head of HR and the HR Manager were very welcoming, friendly and informative. Did not secure an offer as I allowed nerves get the best of me before the interview but I would recommend Harvey Norman based on my experience as a candidate and the speed of their process. Seems like a fantastic company to work for with a lot of plans for the future. Competency based interview so have your examples prepared and be concise in your answers.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Harvey Norman?
      What's been your greatest achievement to date?
      What areas would you consider to be your strongest?
      In what areas do you need development?
      How do you like to managed?
      Do you have a career plan and what is it?   Answer Question

Computer Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2019.

Interview

Filling in an online application, received an email for booking in an interview, have a quick conversation about 15 minutes with the proprietor and floor manager, get trial shift 1 week later

Interview Questions

• How was your previous job like?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings.

Interview

Was just a casual chat with a set list of interview questions, didn't prepare and half-assed some questions. Might be depending on the recruiter though. Just make sure to emphasise 'attention to detail' as a strength of yours.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Harvey Norman   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings.

Interview

One on one interview, was very casual. the interview process would changed on who run the franchise at the time. best thing anyone can do is be persistant and keep in touch with the interviewer, shows how much your keen for the position and competative you are

Graduate Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, the online application review process took 3 days, received online interviewed. Needs to be done in 5 days after acceptance. 4 questions were asked, can try multiple times. Can submit the video twice. Waiting for the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Describe your four top priorities of running a retail business?   Answer Question

Computer Sales Interview

Interview

Pretty quick interview, was more or less to find out how you are around other people. Manager didnt even read my resume, got a delegate to do it. Said they would call or email within a week, almost 3 weeks later and havent gotten either of those.

Salesman Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings.

Interview

The interviewer was the owner of the franchise and he didn't ask me the usual standard questions. It was more a discussion about me, then he would ask questions based on what I said in a conversational way. It didn't seem like an interview at all. I didn't have enough knowledge on certain products though.

Web Content Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty smooth with our very detail oriented and efficient HOD. He is really simple and straight to the point. Modern-minded person, who can easily be someone's mentor. Not much technical question, just want to learn the way you work and passion.

Interview Questions

• Casual team spirit questions   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings.

Interview

Its just norman talk.
    They want to know , you ok with 20$ per hour. And you gonna last long.
    Then warehouse manager take you tour around warehouse.
    Then next day the admin manager will call and ask we can you start.
    You can said 2-3 weeks they ok to wait.

Interview Questions

• Its not serius questions at all, just like have a chat with manager .   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.