Harvey Norman Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Harvey Norman Holdings Interview Questions

Interviews at Harvey Norman Holdings

2.3

Computer Sales Interview

Interview

Pretty quick interview, was more or less to find out how you are around other people. Manager didnt even read my resume, got a delegate to do it. Said they would call or email within a week, almost 3 weeks later and havent gotten either of those.

Assistant Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in March 2016.

Interview

Detailed interview starting with a telephone interview and followed by a face to face meeting. Friendly, informative and professional with a quick turn around time. The interviewer didn't only ask me questions but also gave me relevant information regarding the role and the company.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in the field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, I was aware of the package associated with the role and I was happy to accept.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Dublin, Co. Dublin) in September 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Simple interview questions. They basically want you to say you'll do anything to get a sale. Assistant manager interview is with the General Manager. Can be tricky.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to get a sale?   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Adelaide (Australia)) in August 2012.

Interview

I came in and dropped off a Resume, and I got hired because I knew somebody there already. It was good because my friend ended up helping me throughout the process, and if I did not know him I believe the process of getting hired would have possibly been a little bit harder.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not I was able to work autonomously and whether or not I had sales experience   Answer Question

Salesman Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings.

Interview

The interviewer was the owner of the franchise and he didn't ask me the usual standard questions. It was more a discussion about me, then he would ask questions based on what I said in a conversational way. It didn't seem like an interview at all. I didn't have enough knowledge on certain products though.

Salesman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Brisbane (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

One interview with the franchisee for about 30minutes. Usual questions plus a quick test on your arithmetic ability in working out margins and commission amounts with a single on the spot example.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was quite informal. They don't really go through your CV and aren't looking to hiring an overly intelligent person, just someone who is hungry to make SALES. This can be an advantage to some. It does however reflect the professionalism of the company.

Interview Questions

• Why have you applied for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None.

Salesperson Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Sydney, NS (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

walked in, sat down, had some small talk, introduced one another, spoke about achievements and goals, future, etc. laughs laughs laughs, a few questions and some more questions about me personally

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chadstone (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Chadstone (Australia)) in January 2011.

Interview

Meeting with franchisee and the 2IC or PA.

Negotiation

I'd like to give you this role.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingaroy (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Harvey Norman Holdings (Kingaroy (Australia)) in February 2009.

Interview

hiring process consists of online application, then return email, then phonecall. after the phonecall there was an interview date set. the interview took place in the boss his office and i had to do a presentation. i had to describe a product to sell to him and answer all the standard jargon

Interview Questions

• can you pretend to sell me this screw and how would you convince me to buy this dearer one over the cheaper one   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.