Interview Question

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

-Sydney

Apple

Hard drive and ram difference Email protocols Pop and imap difference And many more i dont remember few.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

39 Answers

I guess there is nothing wrong to say congratz...just being positive as another one is progressing the application.

jodi on

If ur bg check is done and they sent u letter of intent then u might get the offer letter in a week or so. Dont worry all will be well..congrats for the intent though.

Anonymous on

thanks so much, you've settled me down little bit. haha i'll update you all once i hear something! good luck everyone!

pew on

@pew, i think thats the next step once you passed BGC...congrats in advance

jodi on

After my phone interview they sent me an email for internet speed test and hireright background check...then video interview happened ... Hire right took good 20 days in completing verification...

Anonymous on

i received an intent to offer today....just an update

Anonymous on

Im not sure what it is, will only find out on thurs..do u received any email like that?

Anonymous on

They sent me an intent to offer, i replied to that and they invite me for job preview. Maybe you will be receiving this coming week. I applied last june...ill keep you updated

Anonymous on

as for equipment deliveries, should be received on the week prior to the commencent from start date. you can contact your 'springboard' for further information about these details.

Anonymous on

Hi guys, Just applied for this role yesterday. Just so I'm prepared in case I get a call out of the blue from Apple,What are the do and donts? I really want to get this job so any help would be appreciated. I wonder,Do they even see if you have an apple account and device? Ta

Anonymous on

Is there anyway we can tract the delivery of the equipment? Thanks

Anonymous on

Best of luck on your preview! i have mine also this Thursday!

Anonymous on

hello have you done your job review? how did it go? what was it like

Anonymous on

Sorry for late replying. Job preview is same as the virtual job fair. Good news, got my offer and i accepted it. Will start on August. Hope to hear from u too

Anonymous on

Great work! When did they send the offer? I have not yet to hear anything back

Anonymous on

Ask if you don't mind me asking, where did you apply from? What country

Anonymous on

no i have no email like this one, keep us update!

Anonymous on

when did you apply for this role?

Anonymous on

I am invited to attend job preview this coming week..lets see whats next after this

Anonymous on

job preview? is that like another interview?

Anonymous on

im done with skype interview and now they are requesting for background check..im just wondering how many video interview? during interview, I asked him when the training will start and he said that there is a batch that will start on july and the next batch is on August...

jodi on

Ok...then i think now u will going to join the august batch...coz july batch is going to start on 4th...n background verification will also take some tym then job preview session n offer letter...

Anonymous on

Have you got your equipment yet and did you get any kind of notification when it would arrive? I want to plan to be at home when they deliver it but I have no idea...

IrisB on

greetings. i received an intent to offer email what does this mean next?

Pew on

@pew, congratz.... how long was the Background check for u?

jodi on

little over a month | cant find anything on here about intent to offer email hmmmm

Pew on

Yes i have few technical questions in my skype which lasts for an hour and there were many questions related to customer service and behavioural questions ... Some scenarios based... Better prepared for both and questions prepared from glassdoor interview questions.. Would be a great help to you...many of them are from here only...best of luck

Anonymous on

N thanks to god i have got my offer letter today and would be more than happy to start from july...tomorrow is my job preview session

Anonymous on

This entire process took good 2 months ...but m really excited to be a part of Apple now...glassdoor was a great help

Anonymous on

Congratulations! When did they asked you for background check? Is it after your skype/face interview or after that?

jodi on

Hopefully it is a yes from them too!

Anonymous on

Don't really know why you're getting a congrats.. It's not like you've got the job yet

Anonymous on

Yes i have also got the letter of intent last week ans scheduled for job preview session this friday. Let see after that.

Anonymous on

Let me know once your session done . Would be help that what is this all about .. I think after this session we would be getting our offer.

no offer letter just yet! - just an update :(

Anonymous on

Thanks! tho- it is an intention to offer so hopefully an actual offer is made.. untill then my stomach is in a twist and im biting my nails down haha

Pew on

I applied from australia. They sent the offer last fri. Have u invited for job preview?

Anonymous on

Do you have any updates? I got an intent to offer a week ago and scheduled the job review for tomorrow but still waiting...

IrisB on

hi, is your skype/face took how many minutes? do they ask you some technical question? thanks

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.