Interview Question

SAP Consultant Interview

Tata Consultancy Services

HR will not call you back of your asking / expected salary will be higher than their bracket of roll wise. So, if your other rounds went good n willing to join negotiate salary accordingly.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

5 Answers

I cracked the interview , Prior going to an interview they told me they will give me my expected salary . One HR told me ok i will process your candidature , then suddenly new HR calls me and say only 5% hike we can give . This is not a professional behavior right ? You are asking candidate to come for an interview almost for 2 days and at the end, Hr is saying we cannot give you 30% hike. We can only give 5 %. I dont why HR people do this things to candidates

I cracked the interview , Prior going to an interview they told me they will give me my expected on

Waiting for call from them for negotiation since last couple of week.

Anonymous on

Having same problem..I also have not got call from tca after clearing all rounds..

Anonymous on

Did anyone received call or not?

Anonymous on

I have completed all rounds in TCS for 3 years experienced. I have asked about 70% hike to current CTC and they told they will come back after discussion with management. Please tell me whether I will get call or not.

Karthik reddy on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.