HMG Plus Interview Questions

Updated 16 Oct 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at HMG Plus

HMG Plus

Application

I interviewed at HMG Plus

Interview

Initial meeting, then an invitation to a comprehensive and helpful on boarding training process. Process included review of set up procedures, service level expectations, presentation, service habits, breakdown, and checking in and out.

Interview Questions
  • What do you enjoy about the service industry?
    Answer Question

HMG Plus

Application

I interviewed at HMG Plus

Interview

It was okay, but it was pretty corporate and I wasn’t sure if they were into any individuality, but still it was run off the mill and fine some cheesy jokes.

Interview Questions
  • How are you feeeling today here?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HMG Plus (New York, NY) in Aug 2019

Interview

There was a mock event setup, and it was like a training in catering technique. We went around and practiced carrying plates, and setting up tables, cornering table-clothes, and passing hors d’oeuvres.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at HMG Plus (New York, NY) in May 2018

Interview

I applied through backstage.com then went into their offices for an interview. Millie interviewed me and was incredibly genuine and answered all of my questions clearly and professionally. The entire office space is very clean, organized, and welcoming!

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience do you have in the hospitality industry?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HMG Plus (New York, NY) in Jun 2017

Interview

It was very warm hearted and accepting. Love the way it went because I was a little nervous but she definitely understood. Also was very generous to give me a chance wich I am highly great full because I had no work experience in this field

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HMG Plus (New York, NY) in Jan 2017

Interview

In person screening after applying online. Wait in lobby with some individuals desperate to work for a company as a bartender. The staff treats the process with Grace and courtesy and smiles and kindness. They have the candidates take a test of knowledge that is impossible to know unless you had the specific job they are horring you for. The questions on their little test are not even knowledge Google has in she of their searches. The pretentious girls treat the hiring process like a popularity contest and are not interested in work ethic, skills or abilities.

Interview Questions
  • What are the three Ps of His Hospitality?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at HMG Plus (New York, NY) in Aug 2016

Interview

Two parts - the 1:1 and the group "orientation." The 1:1 wasn't difficult, I have a lot of experience in the restaurant/hospitality industry, so it was basically just a meet-and-greet after having submitted my resume. I'm not sure how the interview is with people who have never worked as a caterer or in the restaurant industry before. The group orientation was over 3 hours. It was tedious and unnecessary, but not difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed