HDR Interview Questions

Updated 21 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 252 of over 252 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HDR (Omaha, NE) in Oct 2022

Interview

Casual yet structured. It went very well, I enjoyed speaking with the team and we spent quite a bit of time getting to know each other in general. The manager was a very amicable person and I felt very welcomed there.

Interview Questions
  • My future career goals/ plans
    Answer Question

HDR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at HDR

Interview

Very laid back, super friendly environment. Overall great work environment. People were very honest and easy to talk to. They were great at working with me and communicating about what I am looking for and how that could fit into the company. They were also great at answering all the questions I had. Thank you HDR for the welcoming environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

It was the basic interview questions i was asked such as my educational background, future goals and why i want to work for the company. The interviewer was an engineer and she was really friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at HDR (Phoenix, AZ) in Oct 2022

Interview

First Interview is single with area lead and second is with working group with different department. It is a really nice process of interview. Simple question, nice altitude. It seems you are the chosen one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

Applied through job portal Got a call from hiring manager 2 weeks later Round 1 interview - hiring manager + other others Questions about previous experience, areas of interest, skills, etc. 2 weeks later got call for round 2 interview Round 2 with hiring manager and 2 people from senior leadership More technical and focused questions about skills and prior exp

Interview Questions
  • Tell about yourself What are your areas of interest Level of exp with softwares

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

Professional performance questions and technical questions. They office location is flexible and salary is competitive. One manager level and two senior levels were included. 1 hour interview got extended to 90 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

HDR

Application

I interviewed at HDR

Interview

Team members including direct reporting project manager as well as office director. About 30 minutes in length. Overall casual process. Want to know former project experience, training, and software used.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HDR (Irvine, CA) in Aug 2022

Interview

It was a panel interview, which was easy. The recruiter first reached out to me and it took roughly a week for the panel interview to take place. The recruiter meeting was performed over the phone while the panel interview was done over Teams.

Interview Questions
  • A project manager asked me a question regarding rework of a task or assignment of a junior staff when the budget has been depleted. They clarified that this wouldn’t happen, but wanted to know how I would handle the situation. Despite what the PM stated, it appears HDR is top and bottom heavy with the more senior folks having to rework deliverables produced by junior level staff.

HDR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HDR

Interview

Applied, and received an email with an interview offer within 1-2 weeks for a one way video interview (Recorded response). Easy questions, would allocate about an hour or so to record it. The main downside is there is almost no human interaction.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HDR (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

Now of days interviews tend be strenuous. HDR does a through review of their potential employees depending on the division you're in. I had about 4/5 interviews including on site visits. Granted they vent well but it could deter great potential candidates who want to work for this company but also have other offers. Overall a rigorous interview process but I am more than happy being a part of the company!

Interview Questions
  • What are some related works similar to this position?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 252 Interviews