HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

HCL Technologies Senior Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at HCL Technologies

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies.

Interview

1) Technical Interview
2) HR will contact you to confirm second interview
3) Interview with Manager -Skype/Face2Face
4) Offer Letter

Interview Questions

• In VMWare, what is the formula for CPU Ready?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for HCL Technologies

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Technical round in which they asked about the VOIP technology like MGCP, H323, Unity connection , CUE , CUCM. Call flow and troubleshooting steps. Asked Scenario based questions .

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

1. Telephonic round
    2. face to face Round (Have to be in HCL office)
    3 HR discussion ( basically salary discussion)
    4. Background verification (once cleared all round then will be asked to upload all document including BGV form etc.)
    5.document upload

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a change   1 Answer

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Pune (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was for BMC Performance Assurance tool specialist who could help with the capacity management of the client. In the past I had development experience on the same tool. So the interview process involved two telephonic rounds : 1) technical -they checked the depth of my was knowledge with respect to the tool. 2) Behavioral - general question about my past experience. It was very straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview is quite easy consisting of basic questions with 1 telephonic and 1 personal interview round. The phone screening round consist of basic questions around information security concepts and various standards like ISO 27001, SSAE 16, SOX control testing and ITGC. During the PI focus was more on getting to know more about me as a person and how will one able to conduct during the planing and execution phase of various implementation.

Interview Questions

• How will you perform ITGC control testing   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

My hiring and interview process was quite transparent .There were two rounds of technical interview and one HR round.It may vary depending on technical domain.HR round is just a formality and salary negotiations are quite tough as their recruiters are quite adamant.

Interview Questions

• HCL interviews are not that challenging if you have fair amount of technical expertise and knowledge.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very tough .If have an another offer will help you to demand more .But still not much a difference .Will be add on little more.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Noida (India)).

Interview

Resume sharing, HR CALL, Introduction, Technical Round, Face to Face discussion, HR process, background check, Offer letter introduction, previous experiences, itil based questions, scenario based questions, Technical questions.

Interview Questions

• servers , process, unix , network, outages,introduction, previous experiences, itil based questions, scenario based questions, Technical questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple, be honest and confident. Speak with ability, do not share false information

Senior Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at HCL Technologies in December 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed for the position "Senior Specialist" and it took 3 weeks for the whole interview process.Starts with preliminary round then followed by Technical, Skype call and HR discussion.
    Questions are all about my domain and work experience

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

There were 3 rounds. Initial tech round were a mix of fundamentals mostly with few scenario based questions. Next was a project manage round which was conducted after few days. Once through there was a telecon hr round were sal expectation n all were discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was quite simple and easy.

Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at HCL Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Tried for 5 to 6 times before and had a bad experience. Finally got a call from HR and they promised for a scheduled interview and it is really awesome at it took just an hour.

Interview Questions

• What is numa and the how it is functioned   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.