Grubhub Office Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Grubhub Office Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Grubhub

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Chicago, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter who was very warm and welcoming. She set up an interview with the hiring manager and team member for the following week. The process moved quickly, but was very personal.

Interview Questions

• How important was a team dynamic?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Grubhub

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Grubhub (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied through Muse, I was contacted a few days later to setup interview. A day before the interview the time was changed and we reconfirmed on new day/time. Day of confirmed interview, I never received a call from Grubhub and followed-up and no reply.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grubhub (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position of Office Coordinator on July 31st. On August 31st I received an email that they reviewed my resume and were interested in setting up a phone interview that week. I provided a couple of days and times available, but never heard anything back. About a week later I emailed again to try to set-up the phone call, but again received no response. One week later I received a generic email stating, "After a thorough review, we have decided to pursue other candidates whose skill-sets better match the position. " I saw another applicant had a similar experience, demonstrating Grubhub's complete lack of respect for its applicants.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.