Grand & Toy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Grand & Toy Interview Questions

Interviews at Grand & Toy

2.6

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grand & Toy.

Interview

It was laid back and more of a conversation about my background in sales. I did a 1:1 with my manager and then a telephone call with his boss in Toronto.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Grand & Toy in November 2017.

Interview

Fair and easy. they ware so nice just asking about my previous experience and am I able to handle this position. They explained the salary and company culture then asked me for any other question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grand & Toy (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Internally interviewed. Typical process for interview. Were mostly focused on customer first sales. Looked for relation between what you have experience and how that helped the customer experience. Asked to decribe personal experiences and relate them to customer experiences. Wants you to b metric focused but would also like you to be metric focused.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Grand & Toy in June 2008.

Interview

Very organized and pleasant. 1-2 meetings and some communication via email.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you did not get along with a co-worker   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had to solve an issue or problem with a customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grand & Toy.

Interview

3 rounds of interview-telephone interview and 2 in person interview. Casual business attire is appreciated. Be very personable, don't be too serious. You should fit well into the culture. Talk about how innovative you can be and provide examples.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to quit your current job   1 Answer
    • what do you know about G&T   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Grand & Toy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

Process was typical of a large company. However, the interviewer basically talked about himself for 57 minutes out of the hour. Later when I joined the company I saw this was just how he worked. Never listened to a word others had to say about anything. LOL.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grand & Toy in January 2010.

Interview

Overall was a decent experience. Asked reasonable questions and gave accurate earning potential. Did not ask any out of bounds questions although there were some very challenging ones that made you think before you answered.

Interview Questions

• How would you win back an account that was on the verge of leaving.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was open and fair.

IT SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grand & Toy (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview was very proffessional , relevant and informative.
    Interview was conducted initially on the phone and the main interview was one on one with my future manager.
    She conducted the hiring process very well.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience relevant to the position   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grand & Toy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

The overall process is lengthier then normal. HR is very slow in responding and following-up.
    The management and executives are prompt, warm, smart, and keen. Had 3 rounds starting with the director, the PMs, and then the VP.

Interview Questions

• General behavioural, situational, and process flow based questions.   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand & Toy (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Had two telephone screening interviews prior to a face-to-face. Went through the interview with a really nice guy, and then was presented with a stack of papers to fill out. They make you fill out an application as well as a criminal records check AND a credit check. I asked about the credit check because I've been through bankruptcy. The guy said not to worry; it was to check for any fraudulent behaviour (isn't that what the criminal records check is for?). I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.