Google Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Google

11,649 Interview Reviews

3.3

Individual Contributor Interview

Interview

There were several rounds of interviews, flights in two countries, over 12 individual interviews. Overall, the process took several months due to internal abilities to schedule time with appropriate managers. I enjoyed meeting some very intelligent and experienced people.

Software Engineer() Interview

Interview

an online assessment test sent through email. After 2 months of taking it, i finally got an invitation to attend 2 back to back coding phone interviews. Did pretty bad so I didn't make into the next round.

Interview Questions

• leetcode medium level. Giving a board where users can find rent rental bike. Find nearest one to the user but the bike should also be closest to that particular user so other users who rent it before the user arrive.   1 Answer

STEP Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Questions kind of lacked clarity though but it wasn't as difficult as I was expecting. Try your best and review data structures and algorithms. Lots of sorting and array for the coding challenge.

Computer Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Google (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

it's ok as long as you have other things going for you like, a way where you can contribute to the company better than another applicant who is trying to apply

Interview Questions

• what do you hope to accomplish   1 Answer

Business Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

The process was lengthy.. it was a three day process. I did get selected but I declined.. I am writing this review because Glassdoor won't let me continue further. I am writing this review because Glassdoor won't let me continue further.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

The most exciting part of the interview was the cognitive assessment - the questions were thought provocative and helped me understand the culture of Google. For example, the questions focused on teamwork, ability to push forward through ambiguous times and how you can rise up from failures.

Interview Questions

• Teach me something in 90 seconds that I'm able to articulate back to you in 30 seconds.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Two back to back phone interviews. First went pretty mediocre, (finished a LC medium, answered complexity questions) and the second went much better, the interviewer and I had a good connection. A week later I was scheduled for a 3rd phone interview to decide the outcome.

Interview Questions

• 1. Leetcode DFS-type question (finished)
      2. OOP Design questions (finished)   2 Answers

STEP Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

I applied on the careers.google.com website. After a couple of weeks, I received an email to schedule an interview. I scheduled my interview and had it on the phone. After having the interview, I received an email a few weeks later letting me know what their decision is.

Interview Questions

• They asked to check and see if a string was a palindrome or not?   Answer Question

Assistant Production Manager (APM) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Apply on line, a phone inter view after one week. phone interview was about 45 minutes and intimidating. On site inter view after that, but didn't get the offer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Google.

Interview

Phone interview after submitting online application. I was asked to solve coding problems in two back-to-back one-hour sessions. The interviewers were both very helpful. It was a long time ago so I don't remember any details.