Goodyear Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Goodyear

2.9

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)).

Interview

Initial phone interview was brief. In person interview was several hours with multiple separate meetings scheduled. They were highly structured, with requests for specific examples to illustrate answers. There was no communication from them after the interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to an ethical issue you have encountered.   2 Answers

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

Met with 5 different interviewers. They each asked me a series of technical and not technical questions. Everyone I met was extremely nice and seemed to like working at the company.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the classes you took in college?   2 Answers

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)).

Interview

I met with HR, department manager, HR manager, and regional manager. I had three meetings in person and two over Skype. Did a brief skills assessment on excel simulation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)).

Interview

I spoke with them at my university career fair. They asked me to do an interview on campus the next day, this interview was with me and 3 people were interviewing me. I was called a few days later and they asked me to fly out to Akron, OH for an interview day. Around 50 students were there that day and there were multiple interviews, tours, and info sessions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this experience. How would you handle this situation? Also a lot of star questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodyear (Columbus, OH (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Met recruiter through on-campus career fair. Was offered an interview the next day. Interview was conducted by two people, one from HR and one from IT. First asked questions talking through my resume followed up by some typical STAR questions. Overall what I expected.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Met Goodyear at a career fair. They texted me the same day and scheduled an on campus interview the next day. A week or two later, I had an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a group that didn't function well and how did you fix it?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The intern process was very tough but thorough. They asked very specific behavioral questions. There were 4 separate interviews, one on campus and 3 in Akron. I believe this process has changed or will be changing in the future though

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you had to motivate a group of people that felt distance from a larger group   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Met them at the career fair, was called to HQ for an on-site interview. Had a team-building and a technical interview.
    Team-building exercise was focused on how you do an activity with a group of people
    Technical Interview was based on your previous work experience and challenges faced by you in the process.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest challenge you faced in your task or projects   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)).

Interview

Submitted application to direct supervisor, then submitted application through third-party. After then submitting writing samples, was called for short phone interview. After phone interview came in for a in-person interview. Met with around 5 different team members, and also took and editing test as well as writing test, for total of a 4 hour interview. Then after around a week and a half, got the call to hire, then went back in to take a drug test. Once test was complete, another few weeks for paperwork and testing to process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous experience in relation to what I would be doing with Goodyear and how it has influenced me. Almost every person asked me this question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation, took the offer they gave.

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was pretty standard. I had one interview over the phone first, and then went to the site in Akron Ohio for a day where a bunch of interns interviewed and did team projects.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.