Goodyear Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Goodyear Interview Questions

Interviews at Goodyear

2.9

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Socorro, TX (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Socorro, TX (US)).

Interview

I was speaking to a recruiter regarding this matter and was told to click a link to schedule further interviews. There was an error which I replied to her and told her about to which she said she would manually schedule it and let me know. Despite further efforts to contact her- I never heard from her again.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with 6 individuals who each submitted an evaluation based on a points system. The person with the highest score was hired. No qualitative factors or prior company contract experience was considered.

Interview Questions

• When was there a situation where you had to make an ethical decision to do or not proceed with something.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)).

Interview

I had the worst interview experience with Goodyear. There was lack of communication and responsiveness from the recruiter. I was brought back for 3 interviews and never received the proper communication and there was no respect for my time. A company of this size should have a much better recruiting process, they are most likely loosing out on a lot of good talent with this type of recruitment process.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philipsburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (Philipsburg, PA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I went to a STEM career fair and talked to the engineering specialist at their booth, he later gave me a call for a personal one on one interview at the fair.

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodyear (West Des Moines, IA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Was sent two online questionnaire to complete. There was a time constraint to complete. Recruiter called and asked for my resume. I sent it to her. Next day called set up interview with hiring manager. He happened to be traveling though my city the next day. Meet him at a coffee shop for interview. It was very informal no standard questions just a conversation. Few days later meet back with manager and another manager from a different area. Good conversation talked about the company and what it has to offer. Next day was offered position and accept.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why I should hire you.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Goodyear in September 2019.

Interview

First talked with recruiter at career fair and was then called later that night for a next day interview. Interview was about 30-45 minutes with normal format of behavioral based questions, however, these behavioral based questions were a little strange and unlike questions I had previously been asked.

Interview Questions

• A time when you went against something you preached and how it effected you.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear (West Lafayette, IN (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

The hiring process for this position was very quick and straight to the point. Make sure you are prepared for the blunt personality based interview questions and I would definitely recommend researching the position heavily before the interview.

Senior Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH (US)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear (Akron, OH (US)).

Interview

Drawn out and unclear process throughout. Really bad interview questions and seemingly more interested in people like them versus people who will add new perspectives and change the trajectory of the business which is hurting. A very non diverse group of executives.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about Goodyear and our marketing efforts?   Answer Question

Tire Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Goodyear (Fayetteville, NC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

First, interview by phone, after that interview in person. They hire me.
    Second, Testing drugs. ( I has to wait for result)
    Third, fill out paperwork.
    Ford, trained.

Interview Questions

• They called me to tell me, that they had found a job position for me and that they wanted to know if I would like it.   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear.

Interview

Met with recruiters at the career fair who scheduled an on campus interview the next day. One person from HR, another from the marketing department asked standard resume and behavior based questions. Heard back in a few weeks saying I moved on and was scheduled for two phone interviews with two different teams in the marketing department. Took another few weeks then was offered the internship!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.