Godrej Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Godrej Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Godrej Group

Junior Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Group.

Interview

The best interview that I had attended till date is for Godrej. I still remember the truely techy manager and associate architect who asked such wonderful, innovative questions which were a bit tough, but never in the interview did they try to take my confidence away from me.

Looking back at the company, the product range and the way people behaved generally there, I think I had the golden opportunity to be a part of this wonderful organization.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chen (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Chen (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

Two round process.One is GD and other is PI.PI is specific to domain and testing knowledge in marketing.GD topic is related to marketing concept and debate kind of thing. All question are related to marketing.

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was pretty much technical as it was for operations department .The process started with the introduction and went through the high level technical ,they also asked about the college projects which I have worked in.

Interview Questions

• 1. engineering related question in RAC ,thermodynamics ,regarding automobile and IC engine .   1 Answer

Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Pune (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

I had got call from recruitment consultant.After that I had technical interview and post that cognitive test.
    After that there was interview with some senior person.post that process was complete.

Interview Questions

• What is meant by CPM, Float, types of floats, what is meant by evm, eye.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Group.

Interview

I have applied through VNIT for Godrej chemicals as a chemical engineering .The process has 2 rounds . Based on pointer criteria students are shortlisted . 1 st round HR 29 people appeared only 5 were selected for furthur round which was conducted in mumbai main office . It is both technical and HR done by officials. Mostly the order in which they shortlisted 5 top 2 or 3 will be taken

Coach Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Group in December 2017.

Interview

3 stage interview---all were competency based

Round 1 was on the phone with someone 1 level above Coach. He asked questions about my CV and former leadership expeirnce, team work etc.
    Round 2 was with would-be boss...she did not answer my questions and when I was walking her though my expreince she corrected me on research experience needed (it was a part of JD, but she said no we dont need that in this role)
    This intervie had been reschduled for 8 PM and she was talking from a car..sounding distracted and irritable...

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

1st was the box test followed by (if you pass) quantitative aptitude and face to face interview.
    the questions for the box test are available on internet. they don't usually change the question just the digits are changed. try to attend all 10 questions.

Interview Questions

• questions are available on internet provided you take some extra efforts   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Group in September 2017.

Interview

There was an on-campus GD based on a data heavy casebut MBA related topic which was followed by elimination of contestants. The selected ones were taken for an interview process with the same panel that took the GD.

Interview Questions

• How would you judge who actually wants to learn in a large group?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Corporate IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Vikhroli (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was approached by Staffing consultancy. Below are the sequence of events-

1. Resume was shortlisted and Telephonic Interview Scheduled
    2. Cleared Telephonic round then they asked to meet their location in Vikhroli , Mumbai for f2f round. They have warned me not come late else they will reject me.
    3. I visited the campus before time and guess what HR itself was late to office by 15 mins and the interview was late by total 30 mins from original time.
    3. First round f2f with respective Manager ( in my case IT head - Infra) along with senior person from HR. I cleared tha round too. Interview questions was related to work they are hiring for as well as general HR questions.
    4. As as I Said Incleared that round then they scheduled final round with Business leader (Director or VP level).
    5. I had good round of discussion and answered all of the questions. He then asked me to meet HR for feedback.
    6. I met HR and then HR said that they will let me know which clearly mean NO by reading her face value because she was so helpful and open person till before 2nd round but her attitude changed after feedback from 2nd interviewer which I didn't like it. I felt he didn't like my answer to leave the current job and so also felt he was more concern on my current salary hence he didn't even asked me expected one :p

I tried to chase HR many times as well chased Consulting firm but got no feedback exactly for what reason they have not selected me because I had cleared all rounds and I have answered all the questions which 2nd interviewer aseked but after 15 days I got a feedback from consultantancy firm that they hired someone as they wanted best and I was only good which I didn't like the feedback and found it as an excuse as my Current salary and expected one was too much out of their budget.

Nevertheless expletive was good but I didn't liked 2 things- a) how people changes the attitude so fast, b) no actual feedback why I was not selected which was actually my rights. Isn't it?

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

A boardroom themed group discussion followed by a personal interview. The shortlists were released after scrutinising a short video which we were asked to submit. The group discussion is really difficult and they are looking for your ability to grasp the problem by looking at it from different perspectives.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How do you think you can add value to our organisation?   Answer Question
    • In the field of learning and development, how can you assess the learning impact?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.