Glassdoor Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Glassdoor Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Glassdoor

2.8

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)).

Interview

1. Applied online
2. Two weeks later interview with Recruiter
3. One week later talked with hiring manager
4. Three weeks later did a round of video conference interviews with 6 HR people
**At this point talked to recruiter and he told me all 6 people I interviewed with said "Yes" to hiring me but.... they wanted me to come out to interview in person in California.

5. Interview in California, 4 hours talking to 6 different people. The people I talked to in person were rude, snotty and seemed like they didn't have time to talk to me. Two of the interviewers were unprepared and didn't have good questions. One interviewer complained the whole time about her job and how busy she was and how she needed more help..... and she was visibly uncomfortable talking with me (didn't have good interviewing skills).

** After my visit there, I knew I didn't want to work at Glassdoor. The people were rude and snotty and the work environment was loud! Open cubicles, loud conversations, and all the people looked the same, I mean, no culture and no diversity... very sad. I am glad I didn't accept the job there.

Interview Questions

Glassdoor Response

17 Sep 2018 – Sr. Director, Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback - we take our candidates experience very seriously and apologize that your onsite experience was not a good one. We will be working with our team to enhance their... More

Other Interview Reviews for Glassdoor

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The process was very straight forward and transparent throughout! The recruiter I worked with was great and kept me informed. Everyone was respectful of my time. The questions drilled into my experience and we didn’t really have a ton of time for my questions. They weren’t that great about shifting into “sales” mode, but to be fair, I’m not sure they knew they wanted to make me an offer until after they all compared notes...but usually someone in a panel interview is designated to be in sales mode.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mill Valley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glassdoor (Mill Valley, CA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Starting with a recruiter phone screen, followed by a comprehensive call with the hiring manager, the subsequent in-person interviews (three total) were timely (turnaround time from interview visit to interview visit didn't take too long). The ability to meet a mix of individuals from the team was great. The interviewers were authentic, smart, organized, and each person had specific things to discuss.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you have a hard time dealing with at work?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Glassdoor.

Interview

Received an invite for a phone interview 1-2 days after applying online. Phone interview was scheduled for a few days later. Phone interview lasted about thirty minutes, and was very pleasant. Was conversational rather than a rapid fire question and answer session. The interviewer let me know what the next steps in the process would be as we wrapped up the call. After about a week I received an update that they were moving forward with another candidate. I truly appreciated that they took the time to let me know.

Interview Questions

• The usual expected questions such as, "What do you like best and least about HR?"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.