Gensler Interview Questions

Updated 29 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 457 of over 457 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gensler (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Casual conversation style. There were four interviews; HR recruiter, Director of marketing, two marketing managers, and a principal and director of a studio. Everyone was super kind, relaxed and transparent. The process took about a month before I received an offer. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been burnt out? Why are you interested in Gensler? What are you looking for? What do you enjoy about your current role? Can you share some of your previous work?
    Answer Question
4 people found this interview helpful

Gensler

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gensler

Interview

Really inviting and wonderful people, applied and heard back within a week, had 2 rounds of interviews, and then never heard back. I really liked the people I spoke to and the way they introduced me, but I just wish I had heard something back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gensler

Application

I interviewed at Gensler

Interview

Introduce yourself, talk about your portfolio, ask questions about the design process, design thinking, and the reason why choose the company, what you would like to learn from this position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gensler

Application

I interviewed at Gensler

Interview

Very interactive and was able to talk to multiple stakeholders to get their perspective. There was a quick turnaround on decision. Was taken on a tour which was also helpful for culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gensler

Application

I interviewed at Gensler

Interview

I had an initial phone conversation with the HR person, then had my second interview via zoom with two directors of sustainability from the region. The vibe was pretty informal and everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gensler

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gensler

Interview

It started with portfolio introduction. Then the recruiter did an introduction on the role they are interviewing people for. In the end there are few minutes to ask questions for the company and position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gensler

Application

I interviewed at Gensler

Interview

Applied online typical process and Interviewed studio directors the process was simple but they are not interested. They seem to be more interested in fresh-out-of-school candidates. My previous experience did not match their interest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gensler

Application

I interviewed at Gensler

Interview

Seemed a bit unorganized, nobody got back to me until I got a call from corporate months later asking how the process was going. Not a horrible interview just a weird follow up

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gensler (New York, NY)

Interview

Loved doing my 3-4 interviews over the course of a month that all seemed to be going positive while receiving great feedback. Oh yea, but then I was ghosted with no email, phone call or anything after meeting several CD's and higher ups. One of the most unprofessional experiences I've gone through.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gensler (Oakland, CA)

Interview

First round was with HR and second round was with the design team. The interview was remote since I was in a different city. It was straightforward and the team asked questions on my portfolio and which practice areas I’m interested in.

Interview Questions
  • What are your interests/describe a couple of your college projects.

Gensler

Application

I interviewed at Gensler

Interview

Comfortable and easy to speak with management. The whole process happened over multiple rounds but during all the rounds the interviewers put you at ease. The process is seam less.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 457 Interviews