GardaWorld Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 308 of over 308 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

GardaWorld

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld

Interview

Simple scenario based questions followed along with availability and must have access to car or public transit. Overall depending on position applied for you can be subjected to tougher questions based on past experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Explain to me a time you had to deal with a stressful situation? And how did you handle it.
    Answer Question

GardaWorld

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GardaWorld in Jun 2022

Interview

Waste of time. They had already filled the position but chose not to notify me prior to the interview. I was offered basic guard jobs that paid substantially less then the position I applied for. I would also need to apply and pay for my own guard license and purchase a specific handgun out of pocket. Wait times are at least 6 weeks for the license and I would not be working until then. The pay would be 18/hour armed and less for unarmed.

Interview Questions
  • basic background qualifications questions were the only thing asked.

GardaWorld

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GardaWorld in Apr 2022

Interview

there are 2 tests which you have to pass to go on to the interview stage and once you pass both tests you do a one on one interview. the process was good and the staff were friendly people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GardaWorld

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld

Interview

easy interview, good panel, declined offer because i had a better offer somewhere else. Prepare for the interview. first round is a phone screening. in person panel interview. heard back from them within a week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GardaWorld

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld

Interview

Very easy took at most 30mins At Most. Friendly staff.. Most Of The Assessments Can Be Done On Your Phone.. for example if you have a problem with your phone you can use office computer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GardaWorld

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld in Mar 2022

Interview

The interview process was very easy going and extremely kind an open staff. Fair questions and not judgemental. two interviews throughout and spoke to several individuals providing diverse perspectives. Offering flexibility with employment and they were very honest with the position and what it entails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld (Nashville, TN)

Interview

It was good and easy but they are paying me less than what they said in interview. So make a confirmation, other than that their sites are easy. So all the best for your interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Peu de questions puisqu’il sont en forte demande d’employe et qu’ils nécessitent un besoin Qst: disponibilités pour travailler, lieu de travail désiré , expérience passee pertinente au poste, si vous êtes détenteur dune carte bsp ou non. Embauche sur le coup.

Interview Questions
  • Qst: disponibilités pour travailler, lieu de travail désiré , expérience passee pertinente au poste, si vous êtes détenteur dune carte bsp ou non.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Recieved interview call at different time than agreed upon, which was fine. Had second interview, was under the impression I had the job by the end of it, was never contacted again. I Was told someone would contact me within a few days. Emailed the company for a follow up a week or two later, never received a response. It's fine that I didn't receive the job, but not getting a response after two interviews feels unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld (New York, NY)

Interview

a simple test for basic understanding of english and math with a test regarding object recognition. This whole process takes about an hour and a half of work with a few extra minutes of explanations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 308 Interviews