GVC Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

GVC Group Interview Questions

Interviews at GVC Group

2.6

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GVC Group.

Interview

- first interview on the phone, the second one in the office with the Head of the Department
    - professional recruiter
    ... ... .... .... .... .... ... .... .... ....

Interview Questions

• - Why are you interested in this position?
      - What are the first five things you will do when you start working for us?   Answer Question

Junior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2020.

Interview

Got 3 rounds, first one over phone with HR which was just a general description of my experience and expectations. 2nd round with my direct supervisor and one team member, a little more technical, and a 3rd round with the same guys plus another of the team members which was mostly about my plans and options regarding the position. All rounds were extremely pleasant, I didn't feel myself like I'm part of the interview, except when I realized that my interviewer is more nervous than me, I found that particularly nice . Then again, it's a junior position so that might have contributed to the light mood. Throughout the whole process I felt welcomed and genuine interest from their side, my first working day was in during the current quarantine situation but that didn't stop me from getting an proper onboarding- basically I'm still waiting to meet my team in person.

Customer Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartlepool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (Hartlepool, England (UK)).

Interview

Online application including video interview
    Invite to face to face interview
    Offered position over the phone
    Received email to complete job offer
    Start date was within the month
    Had an induction day in Newcastle before started in the shop

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you’ve had to resolve a conflict   Answer Question

Interview

An external recruiter contacted me and sent me an online exercise (translation, communication test), when I passed it they called me for a face to face interview. The interview was with my future team leader. She asked me about my experience and why should they hire me. Then she made me real case scenarios to check how I would behave. In the end they let me 30 minutes to take a written test similar to the online one.

Interview Questions

Interview

Quick phone call and then scheduled a technical interview. After that there was another technical interview. First technical was about theory and working on a problem. The second one was about behavioral , situational as well as theoretical.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GVC Group (London, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Got a phone call interview were I was asked a few questions and then a interview in the office in London two days later. So a very easy process in my opinon.

Interview Questions

• What is your background? How do you know so much about fraud and risk?   1 Answer

UI-UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GVC Group.

Interview

There's an initial interview to talk about the candidate and the role, then if it goes well the candidate has to do a test and then there's a second interview to discuss the test

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you were put to the limit   Answer Question

CSM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GVC Group in August 2019.

Interview

Firstly a phone interview with basic questions about your experience and why you want the job. The second interview is more in depth, mainly focused about what you know about the company (read up on marketing etc). And there is a simple math test at the start. If you are successful you'll get invited to a chat/trial following the interview to discuss the job further and see if its a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you've led a team/provided great customer service/your greatest achievement.   Answer Question

SEO Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GVC Group (Vienna (Austria)).

Interview

I had the phone interview with HR. She asked some questions and talked more about position. She promised to reply me in 1 week. But she didn't reply even in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

GVC Group Response

9 Jul 2019 – Social Media Associate

Thank you for leaving a review.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GVC Group.

Interview

I have applied through standard application process and got contacted by the hiring manager. I got a phone call from them first. asking me about something pretty standard. the whole phone call is around 10 min -ish

Interview Questions

GVC Group Response

18 Jun 2019 – Social Media Associate

Thank you for leaving a review.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.