GAIL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

GAIL Interview Questions

Interviews at GAIL

3.1

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

1) Tell me about yourself?
    2) Some technical qns from previous employment

Negotiation

Fixed salary

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIL (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was through an on-campus recruitment. They shortlisted based on the GPA and then took personal interviews. There was a guy from Psychology department also to assess how students can handle stress.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at GAIL (Kolkata (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

After you apply for the interview , it should be a cakewalk for students who are strong at their basics of the subjects.The interviewer was a management level employee and very experienced too and was very friendly .

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIL (Noida (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Resume and mark sheets of all semester was asked to be mailed along with NOC from college. Shortlisted candidates were asked to report on scheduled time and venue. Simultaneously 4 panels were taking interview. Questions regarding digital communications and optical fiber was asked.
    Analog communication's basic questions were also asked.

Intern Interview

Interview

Apply online n den be a part of the interviewing process: HR n technical!

Interview Questions

• Technical questions about pipelines n dere protection..   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GAIL (Noida (India)).

Interview

Was not tough at all. You get through references. They asked me mail their reusme with a letter of recommendation. I was fortunate to get through the intern. Though normally people don't get it unless they do not have references...

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GAIL in June 2014.

Interview

GD & personAL interview. While the oil and gas sector is probably going to be where it’s at for the foreseeable future – there are over 500,000 people employed directly and indirectly in the oil and gas industry now, and it is estimated that the oil sands alone will support 905,000 jobs by 2035 - starting your career in the industry doesn’t mean you’re stuck in it (or your first job or location) forever.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want o join our company and how can u contribute   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Interview

it is through gate 2014. i m short listed . there is only interview . i attended with all original certifications. this is m first interview. i m tensed in starting and they asked me to cool down and then asked questions. hospitality is good . interview panel consists of 7 members both hr and technical

Interview Questions

• first question tell me about yourself. they mainly asked about the company and summer training ( if u dont have summer training , then ur favourite subject ). questions are medium and basics.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIL (Warangal (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

asked about myself, then my background & training during my engineering & project work. Asked about gas turbines & brayton cycle. Can easily crack if U can minimum perform & you have greater chances if there are good number of vacancies.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing such type of question. Interview panel was very friendly enough to feel comfortable ourselves.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fixed package cant be negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIL (Noida (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Basic questions were asked and more questions were out if the topic. Maximum questions were asked from other topics related to projects handled and hobbies etc. Some questions in chemical engineering related to heat transfer were asked and most of these questions were of basic nature only. More questions were asked from ht

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.