GAIL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

GAIL Interview Questions

Interviews at GAIL

3.1

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GAIL.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Need to prepare for the interview. Learn about the company. know your resume in and out. can also be asked about internship and some technical questions. In the end will also be asked which department and location interested in.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIL (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was through an on-campus recruitment. They shortlisted based on the GPA and then took personal interviews. There was a guy from Psychology department also to assess how students can handle stress.

Senior Engineer Interview

Interview

1) Tell me about yourself?
    2) Some technical qns from previous employment

Negotiation

Fixed salary

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIL (New Delhi (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment drive.
    There was a panel of 8 people.
    Before the interview we had a category wise GD round were we were given a topic from contemporary affairs. The GD round was non eliminatory but had to be qualified.
    After that we were called for interview in which questions were mostly from project work internship and from academic curriculum.

Interview Questions

• What are servo motors?
      Explain a simple process Dynamics system.
      Tell me about your project.
      What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Interview

it is merit based, no interview was taken. register on mhrdnats to apply and wait for the call
    there is nothing more to say however 30 word is what i need to say, i just woke up in the middle of the night

Graduate Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GAIL (New Delhi (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

They mainly focussed on basic concepts of electrical engineering . The questions asked were from machines & power system. They also asked me about my final year project work & few basic HR questions

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GAIL in January 2019.

Interview

Was asked to introduce , then basic questions were asked overall the panel members were cool, encouraged us even when we didn't know the answer. They gave sufficient time to think and come up with answer, be confident and answer you will get the job.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIL (Surat (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied through the campus placement process. 10 students where shortlisted based on CGPA and category. It was a direct interview process. The questions where mostly HR type and little bit of technical. A basic understanding of concepts related to your stream may help you get the interviewer impressed.Be confident while answering HR questions.

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GAIL (Allahabad (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Panel contain 8 members.Started with definition of my name then asked technical questions related to my area of interest.then 1 or 2 questions on HR,the basic need to crack these interviews is confidence and pointer so you may be selected

Interview Questions

• About myself,heat exchangers types,cooling towers,iron carbon diagrametc   Answer Question

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allahabad (India)

Application

Interview

Procedure : Shortlisting based on CPI and category wise + Interview(both HR and Technical)

Six students from General category, five candidates from OBC category and two from SC/ST (It’s depend on vacancy available)

Interview Questions

• There were Six panel members, a big rectangular table was there in front of the candidate. Here I am only sharing questions asked by Panel members.

1.What is the meaning of your Name?

2.How many persons are famous by your name?

3.Whom would you like?

4.How Gail Shares Price increases and decreases nowadays?

5.How a PSU gets Maharatna Status?

6.Would you like to buy Gail Shares?

7.What can be done in pipes for decreasing the pressure loss?

8.From Strength of Material point of view , how can you describe the Shares of company?

9.About the Chairman and Managing Director of Company, How are you related with him?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.