G4S Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

G4S Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S

2.0

Armed Bank Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranford, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Cranford, NJ (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied on line. I received an telephone call about a week later to come in for an interview. The interview was professional and pleasant. I received a conditional offer immediately after the interview. I took the MMPI (psych test), medical exam and urine test the same day as the interview. The background took two weeks to be completed.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a permit to carry a handgun? Are you flexible?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA (US)

Interview

Very specific and straight forward easy interview. Asked a few questions. Got the job on the spot start working in a week. Good pay good benefits . Always look the person in the face answer quickly stay positive and smile and be very polite.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S (Bakersfield, CA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Day to day operations, answer phones, organize files, work with security officers and their schedules, questions and needs. Clean office when needed - dust, vacuum, uniforms. Assist with personnel from other branches.

Armed Custom Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G4S (Waltham, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online on a Friday, interviewed on the following Monday, and started training the next week. The interview was very casual, more of a discussion about my resume and my experience than an interview. However, this company recently just fired all of their Human Resources department so things may be different now.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have handling difficult persons?   Answer Question

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

Met with the head security officers in a the main leads office. Discussed the work situation different values the company has and what you could bring to the table. Then they discussed with you how hours are divided between workers as well as opportunities to be promoted. One important topic they pursued was if you were looking to continue school or not. There very supportive in that aspect.

EMT Interview

Interview

Waited over three weeks to hear from them. Once I was there they didn't know days or hours. They promised full time even it was available. Didn't happen...they hired off the streets for the full time position.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick. I was hired on spot. The hiring manager asked if I was interested at a site other then the one I applied for, and it paid more which was better for me.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at G4S (San Antonio, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Roughly 40 minute interview in which they asked common questions and asked questions about the current company I worked for. The interviewers were pleasant and we were able to exchange plenty of jokes in an enjoyable atmosphere while conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a favorite memory you have about your current employer?   1 Answer

CPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was supposed to be two people interviewing me for the supervisor/management position but one had to leave. I'm sure that was a tell-tell sign of their intensions but I gave them the benefit of the doubt. One lady was very strange and shook hands with me like she was from another planet. They questioned me about me education several times as if I were lying about it.

Interview Questions

• Common knowledge. Behavior based.   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S.

Interview

Simple and personal. It's a one on one interview with one of the office recruiters. Very laid back. Just be honest with your answers. They are understanding and kind.

Interview Questions

• Is this long term or short term?   1 Answer