G-Research IT Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

G-Research IT Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at G-Research

1 Interview Review

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G-Research in February 2017.

Interview

Technical test followed by face to face interview
You do a technical exam covering general Linux, its the kind of stuff you do on a general day to day basis but you don't have man pages or internet to reference. Probably won't complete it as its long but its a best effort.

If you pass the exam they then interview you, the interview process is again technical going into more detail

After that you then meet hiring managers and above ....

Seem like a nice bunch of people to work for with some interesting stuff going on, they are looking for team players who can bring that something extra so make sure you are informed about technology and whats new and interesting you need to make yourself stand out ... guess this is general interview advice.

Interview Questions

• For Linux you need to understand file systems, Linux networking, OSI, boot process.
    understand and give examples of sed, awk, tr, etc...   Answer Question

G-Research Response

22 Feb 2017 – Recruitment Marketing

Thank you for your feedback. Whilst we are disappointed you did not accept our offer, we appreciate the time you took to attend the interviews and we totally understand your decision. If in the... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.