Fraunhofer Gesellschaft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Fraunhofer Gesellschaft Interview Questions

Interviews at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft

2.4

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (Newark, DE (US)).

Interview

I lived about 3 hours away so there was an initial discussion by phone and then I was called down for an interview. The interview was with the lab group head and the team of 3 that worked in the lab. There was a small tour of the facility which allowed for some more discussion to highlight my skills. Overall I had a great expereince with their interview process. The job was at the Center for Molecular Biotechnology in Newark, DE, one of the Fraunhofer centers.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my current lab work and the skills I had.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft.

Interview

Easy going interview with four or five people. The recruiter had questions about my personal skills and how I could potentially see myself within the company. The other people askec questions about my experience with cnc machines and robots. Overall they were very friendly. After the interview they showed me their laboratory and facilities.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (College Park, MD (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

One hour technical interview with two people where they ask average difficulty questions.
    One hour non-technical interview with hiring manager.
    Both interviews pleasant experiences and they were respectful. Afterwards the company was prompt in contacting me

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and it took 2+ weeks. I interviewed in-person. They asked me about my favorite programming languages and some behavior questions. There were three people interviewing me; one from systems group, one from software team, and another from HR team. It was not bad, but I was nervous.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (Newark, DE (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied through Handshake and subsequently contacted by HR manager. Interview process consisted of a simple, behavioral interview with the accounting manager at the CMB office in Newark. You review your resume and any accounting classes you've taken.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (New York, NY (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

After the standard introduction , the interview developed into an open discussion. I.e. where is the market going, how would my expertise help to leverage these future trends. The interviewers showed a sincere interest and appreciation for the applicant which is not always a given.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of Marketing and its objective?   Answer Question

Limited international responsiblity

(Enterprise Planning) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft.

Interview

Invited to an interview with the head of the department after applying to an open vacancy. Interview lasted roughly 45 minutes and covered a detailed walkthrough of the CV followed by very technical questions related to the sector and industry coverage of the department in question. No motivational questions, they only want to see if you can do the job and not why.

Interview Questions

• Was asked numerous very specific questions about modeling things in MS excel.   Answer Question

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft in September 2014.

Interview

2 simple round of interviews. Depends a lot on the resume. Follow up is bad. You have to call them to verify everything.
    Interview process and offer took 2 weeks. References were checked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't get a chance to negotiate. Was told to join ASAP or position will be offered to someone who cam

Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview a week or two later. Had a half hour or so phone interview, asked general questions and some technical questions. A few weeks later, had another phone interview with similar format and then sent references. Weeks later with no contact, references were checked. A few weeks after that, I was asked if I was going to sign my offer letter. They had forgotten to actually send it to me or let me know! At that point I was interviewing for full-time salaried positions, so I declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a question about fundamentals of heat transfer and how I would test heat loss in a test building.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fraunhofer Gesellschaft in April 2013.

Interview

Took a tour of their facility, met another intern there who I would be working with if I was hired, and had a relatively short two on one interview. They didn't ask me much for technical questions, only a few simple things.

Interview Questions

• Asked me some basic questions related to the previous experience I had listed on my resume, nothing complicated at all.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.