Foundever Interview Questions
Updated 6 Jun 2023
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Foundever
Interviews for Top Jobs at Foundever
- Customer Service Representative (425)
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) (52)
- Work At Home Telephone Customer Service Representative (40)
- Customer Service (39)
- Customer Service Agent (31)
- Customer Service Advisor (28)
- Call Center Agent (26)
- Technical Support (24)
- Call Center Representative (22)
- CSR (15)
- Technical Support Agent (12)
- Customer Service Associate (12)
- Work At Home Customer Service Representative (12)
- Costumer Service Representative (11)
- Insurance Agent (10)
- Customer Support Representative (10)
- Technical Support Representative (10)
- Customer Advisor (10)
- Customer Service Professional (10)
- Agent (8)
- Coach (7)
- CSP (6)
- Technical Support Engineer (6)
- Customer Care Representative (6)
- Operations Manager (5)
- Sales Associate (5)
- Learning Specialist (4)
- Customer Support (4)
- Customer Service Specialist (4)
- Team Manager (4)
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
I applied online. I interviewed at Foundever (Dallas, TX)
The interview process was virtual, which meant you would video record yourself responding to different questions, scenarios and give feedback on certain areas of your work life. Pretty basic and straight forward.☺️
- What are you able to bring to a team that makes you stand out from others?
Anonymous Employee in Lisbon, Lisbon District
I interviewed at Foundever (Lisbon, Lisbon District)
phone call interview to learn about previous experiences. Short, Precise, and Friendly. Online assessments for language proficiency testing. It can also include a technical test based on the position. for remote positions, you need to complete the internet speed test as well. Document checklist roleplay
- Details about my Previous experiences
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I interviewed at Foundever
A series of verbal responses, 2 written responses and 3 games. Easy interview but they have not reached back out. They mentioned it would take them 2 days to get back to me. It’s been 4 days and still no response from them.
- What is your biggest strength?
Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV
I interviewed at Foundever (Las Vegas, NV)
pros: it was a 2-step process. 1) was the phone screening and 2) was the virtual interview which only lasted about 20min and the rest of the time we just kinda talked about the job expectations, salary, and benefits.
- What is your greatest strength?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Foundever (São Paulo, São Paulo)
Testes de idioma, espanhol e português, teste de atendimento ao cliente, e teste de conhecimento técnico, depois etapa de validação, seguida de entrevista em grupo online com RH e gestor da área.
- Fale sobre sua experiência com atendimento ao cliente de suporte técnico?
Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL
I interviewed at Foundever (Miami, FL)
It was very simple, completed the application, background check, computer requirement test and a selfie for identity verification. It was for a seasonal position, I really enjoyed working for the company.
- Verified my Identity and a background check was required.
Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo
I applied online. I interviewed at Foundever (São Paulo, São Paulo) in May 2023
Foi muito transparente e a resposta é rapida. As descrições do cargo foram claras, juntamente com os testes solicitados . Não tenho outras coisas a mencionar além dos feedbacks e preparo dos entrevistadores
- Experiência anterior, e informações gerais
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Curitiba
I applied online. I interviewed at Foundever (Curitiba) in May 2023
Levou por volta de uma semana desde que o(a) recrutador(a) me chamou (isso pois eu não tinha tanta disponibilidade, acho q levaria menos tempo), tive de fazer vários testes inclusive teste oral de inglês, para no final o(a) recrutador(a) ter errado a vaga que me propôs. Somente na entrevista fiquei sabendo que estava sendo aplicada para outra vaga, no fim voltaram atrás mas com um salário mínimo e também o mínimo de benefícios.
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
I applied online. I interviewed at Foundever (Atlanta, GA) in May 2023
Very easy , only a couple questions skill questions and typing speed along with a few easy games . Be yourself with enthusiastic attitude from the start. Write all answers done as well
- What are your strengths you can bring?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deland, FL
I applied online. I interviewed at Foundever (Deland, FL) in May 2023
It was easy, some over the phone, everything was explained fully, and the job was offered to me, and I accepted it. My recruiter was very kind, and made me feel comfortable.
- We mostly just spoke about my work history.